Flirting

I walked up to Tsuki in the hallway and tapped his hand before holding it loosely. He looked down at me and hid our hands behind his bag. I frowned and looked up "Scaredy cat." I mumbled and he looked me dead in the eyes. "Really? Are we five?" I shook my head "No but your acting like your afraid we'll get caught holding hands."

I slapped my cheeks "Oh my god...Holding hands! That's too much!" I said dramatically and he ignored me. I giggled and pressed our sides together. "I'm just kiddin' tsuki, you know I love you." I elbowed him lightly and the hallways cleared out.

I stood infront of his classroom with him and kissed him quickly. "Come over after school, I want to watch a movie." I whispered and gave a quick wink before hurrying to my class before the bell.

I walked home with Tsuki and my lips tingled with anticipation. We walked upstairs and I pulled my tie off. I glanced back at him and I unbuttoned my school shirt. "I'll go downstairs." He muttered and I turned "Huh? Just stay up here, don't you want to change too?" He had a pink face that was quickly darkening. "Oh ok." He said down on the edge of my bed and I pulled my shirt off.

"You're being weird today Tsuki. You're all blushy, you're never like that." I giggled to myself and glanced over my shoulder "You should call me a pet name, couples do that." He played with his hands and I took my belt off. "I already call you yams, what else do I have to do?" I shrugged "I was just thinking." I muttered and pulled my pants off.

I pulled a hoodie over my head and walked over to him. "Kei." His face darkened at that simple word and I smiled. "Kei Kei Kei." I smiled and repeated his name over and over. "Stop." He muttered and grabbed my arm, covering his face with his jacket sleeve. I looked down  at his tight hand on my arm and leaned over, kissing his cheek lightly. "Kei~" I hummed in his ear and he gal fed into my eyes.

I kissed at his neck and he finally dropped his hand. I crawled in his lap and our lips slowly moved against the others. I smiled and he leaned on his forearms. The door opened and I sighed against his lips "Ew ew ew." My sister squealed and I looked over my shoulder. I pulled the blanket over my waist, hiding my underwear.

She glanced at us, her body pressed against the floor. "Mommy said to come downstairs." She whispered and I rolled off to the side of Tsuki. I watched her leave and laid in his arms for awhile before even thinking about sitting up.

Tsukishima pov:

I held him in my arms, making sure not to wake him and leaned my head against the top of his. The door creaked open and I peeked my eyes open. "Tadashi come downstairs." She said form the hallway. My eyelids felt heavy and I rubbed the eye that wasn't pressed against his hair. "Tada-" she looked at us and I slowly lifted my head.

"He fell asleep." I said quietly and then snuggled back against him. She quietly left the room and I wrapped my leg around his. "Good night," I thought for a second and then felt warm. ",baby." I added in a whisper and absolutely hated the sound of it.