Fights

I got on the bus late afternoon, surrounded by our team. I looked over at Tsuki and he was reading something on his phone. I leaned on his shoulder and he pushed me off. I breathed out and leaned against the window, my legs pressed against the wall. I watched as we drove past building after building.

Tsuki put his hand on my leg and I pushed it away. He put his hand back on the inside of my thigh, holding tight and I pushed him away again. He looked at me and glanced at his reflection in the window. "Tadashi." He whispered and I glanced back at him. "Well I thought you didnt want to touch me." I said in a petty voice and crossed my arms. He closed his mouth and pressed his lips tight, ignoring me. I took a deep breath and looked back out the window.

We got to our hotel and we checked in. I was in a room with all the first years, which I was excited about getting to sleep next to Tsuki. I set my things down and sat quietly on the bed. I scrolled through my phone and Hinata tried to have a pillow fight with kageyama. My phone pinged and I looked up at the banner. 'Look over' from Tsuki. I swiped up and ignored him. He threw a pillow at me "God damn it Tadashi, stop ignoring me." He burst out and Hinata fell silent.

He stood up and walked over to me. "Why are you being so petty?" I sat up off the pillows and set my phone down. "Why won't you let me touch you in public? They all know you're gay, I'm bi, we hang out all the time, even if they didn't know we were dating I think they'd have a pretty damn good idea." I stood up and pushed past him. "Stop acting like you hate being my boyfriend." I mumbled and Hinata watched me walk out. I walked down to the lobby and sat there for a few minutes before I saw that bright orange hair bounce out of the elevator.

Hinata smiled and sat down beside me. "You like tsukishima?" He asked and I glanced up. "Not really." I muttered and Hinata kept that bright, everlasting smile on his face. "Well I think he's...sweet." He forced out a compliment and I chuckled "He is, ya know? He's actually really nice when we're alone. God forbid we're outside, I can't hold his hand or touch him or kiss him." I wiped my nose and glanced out the darkening window. Hinata watched me curiously. "What does it feel like to kiss someone?" I shrugged and pushed some hair behind my ears. "It's warm, and makes your stomach churn and you feel like you might just burst with excitement."

I turned to him and he had a pink face. "Why? You wanna kiss someone?" He shook his head but hesitated and gave a slow nod. "Well I don't know, they're cute but I don't think they'd kiss me." I smiled softly and ruffled his hair. "Are you dating him?" He shook his head "Oh god no, that could never happen." I stared at him "So it's a boy?" "What?" He shot up and retraced our conversation. "Oh god." He covered his face and leaned on my shoulder. I laughed softly and put my arm around him. "Don't you think Kageyama cute?" His face turned burgundy and I rubbed his arm. "He's alright." He said but couldn't keep that little smile on his face.

We talked on the couch for awhile but eventually walked back up to the room. It was pitch black. Tsuki was curled up in the bed and Kageyama was eating something in the tiny kitchen. I walked past them and picked up my phone off the bed.

'I'm sorry yams'
'I love you.'

Was on the screen and I glanced up at Tsuki. I walked to his bed and picked the blanket off his face. He had red eyes and his glasses were barely hanging onto his face. I slowly slid them off and sat down on the edge of the bed, my chest heavy with guilt. "Sorry Tsuki." I whispered and laid down, our backs turned to each other. I watched Hinata and Kageyama talking quietly on the other side of the room. Hinata had his bright smile and Kageyama just nodded along.

Tsuki shifted behind me and he grew silent. I turned around and he was looking at me with tired eyes. I bit the inside of my mouth and crossed my arms. "I'm sorry Tsuki." I whispered and a tear ran out of the corner of my eye. He wiped it away and pulled me close, the thick blanket still between us. "It's okay." He said in a whisper and I put my head against his chest. "I just want you to hold my hand, I want girls to stop giving you love notes because they think you're single." He smiled softly and his eyes slowly shut. "Are you jealous?" He asked and I looked at the ceiling. "Yeah, I'm the only one that gets to have you."

Tsuki leaned over and pulled me under the blanket, kissing me all over. "Tsuki!" I exclaimed and put a hand over his face, all while a smile formed on my face. "Stop, I don't want them to be uncomfortable." Tsuki kissed me again, slower this time. "Then just be quiet." I looked in his eyes for a second and soon after our lips were connected.

Hinatas pov:

I walked beside Kageyama over to the bed and looked at the moving lump on tsukishimas bed. I opened my mouth and pointed "Ugh gross." I mumbled to Kageyama and he smiled slightly. I crawled into bed and let my feet dangle over the edge. Kageyama laid down, unbothered and my face heated up as I looked at him. "Goodnight Kageyama!" I smiled and pulled the blanket over me.