Freckles

I laid across tsukis lap and he played with my hair, both of us content with the silence. We glanced at each other and he leaned down, kissing just under my eye. "Tsuki, what are you doing?"

I laughed and pressed on his chest lightly. "Kissing your freckles." He left little pecks all over my cheeks and by the end of it, my face was burning up. I pushed him and kicked my feet around a little. "Don't do that, it tickles." I scrunched my face up and he looked at me, his eyes full of love. "Youre so handsome." He whispered and stroked my cheek with his thumb.

I held in a smile and he laid down next to me, huddling close. I looked at him and admired him. My lips parted slightly and I smiled brightly. It's seemed contagious because an irresistible smile formed on his face and I swear my heart stopped for a second.

He looked in my eyes and it really made me feel like I was falling in love all over again. "I don't want winter to come." Tsuki whispered and held my hand. "Why not?" I asked and played with his fingers. "Because your freckles, they disappear. You just don't look like yourself in the winter." I laughed softly and couldn't stop myself from hugging him.

"I can draw fake ones. I'll do it every morning just for you." I pressed on the tip of his neck and kissed his forehead. "But they're not real, I like kissing them and if you just draw them on with makeup every morning I can't kiss them." I watched him carefully.

"When we get married, I'll get my freckles permanently tattooed. They'll be there all year long. You won't even be able to tell the difference." He stared at me and then wiped my cheek with his thumb. "No, it's fine. I'll get over it." He sounded bummed out and I giggled. "Tsuki, you're acting so weird today." I set my forehead against his and he played with my hair. "You need to cut your hair."

I scrunched my face up and shook my head. "But you love playing with it, that's why I'm growing it out." He eyed me and had a sour look on his face. "I love you, but it's a total turn off when you wear it up." My mouth gaped open and I looked at him with a smug look on my face. "I don't like how scrawny you are. It's uncomfortable when you cuddle me."

"I can't control that! I have a high metabolism." He fought back and I picked up his hand, played with his bony fingers. "It's like a witch hand...ahhh." I shook his hand around and he stared at me with a unamused face. I kissed him softly and smiled. "You know I'm just messing with you." He nodded and kissed me again.

He smiled slightly and I touched his hair, twirling the wavy strand with my fingers. "Do you really want me to cut it?" He had wide eyes. "Please, it's so ugly." I laughed softly and pulled my hair down, it grazed past my ears and I picked his hand up, setting it in my hair. "Alright, but you can't complain that you have nothing to play with afterwards."