Yams is hot

I sat up on the hard floor and looked over at Tsuki, sound asleep. Everyone from the team was scattered around the floor and I curled back up on Tsuki. His breath caught and he coughed a bit. His eyes opened for a split second and he pushed me away. "What are you doing?" He mumbled and turned away.

I scratched his back and he curled up in the blanket. "It's fine, they aren't awake yet, just give me a kiss before it's too late." I pleaded and he stayed still. "Tsuki~" I whispered and shook him lightly. He snored softly and I peeked over his shoulder. "Tsuki?" I said quietly and he took a slow breath.

I smiled and leaned over, our lips a few inches apart. "Tsuki, wake up." I whispered and he flinched a bit. I kissed him and his lips parted slightly. I held the side of his face and kissed him again and again until his arm moved onto my back. I opened my eyes slightly and he kissed me back before pushing me away.

"God yams, it's one day, do you think you can go that long?" I sighed and fell against him, my arms and head resting on his side. "No, I think I'll die from heart break." Tsuki breathed in and stretched out. I picked my head off of him and watched him carefully.

He met my eyes and I couldn't help but to crack the smallest smile. "Oh god just come here already." He pulled on my shirt and I giggled lightly before our lips met. The door opened and Daichi walked in fully dressed and wide awake. "Ohh wow." He breathed out. "Didn't need to see that." He mumbled to suga, who was still half asleep behind him.

"Get up everyone!" He pulled the blankets off of Noya and Tanaka and they both threw their pillows at Daichi. "Let me sleep." Noya grumbled and turned over. I watched it all go down and Hinata picked his head up, a woozy look on his face. He looked around, seeming very disoriented and I noticed the pink and purple marks on his neck, and his pink, slightly swollen lips.

I picked the blanket off of Tsuki and looked at him. "Tsuki." I giggled and pointed slightly at Hinata. "Look." Tsuki slid his glasses on and sat up. He had an amused look on his face and I knew he would've smiled if we weren't around other people. I knew he would've begged me for Kisses this morning and maybe even laughed a little, but it's fine. Everything is fine. I stood up and grabbed my jersey.

I pulled my shirt over my head and rubbed my eyes, a yawn sneaking out that I didn't even know was coming. Tsuki looked at me and I kicked his side with my foot. "Perv." I muttered and his mouth fell open. "Are you kidding me? You look at me all the time." I nodded and slid my hand onto the hem of his shirt, lifting up his shirt. "That's because you're hot." I whispered and he grabbed my side, pinning me to the ground.

"You can't just stay stuff like that and expect me not to react." I bit my at my lip, trying to hold back the thoughts popping into my head. I kicked his legs and leaned closer to his ear. "You know, I didnt expect you to be so whiny during sex." My own face turned red and suga stumbled over to us.

"Alright lovebirds, come on. We've got a game." He kicked Tsuki lightly and then walked away. I giggled a bit but Tsuki looked extremely embarrassed. I scooted out of under him and put my jersey on. He didn't say another word to me all day.