Serving

Tsukishima pov:

I stood infront of the net and glanced back as Yamaguchi got ready to serve. Kageyama put his hands behind his head and I made a quiet click noise with my tongue. The volleyball bounced behind us and Oikawa and Iwaizumi looked at each other. "Fucking hot." Iwaizumi whispered and I watched both of them carefully.

"He's cuter than you'll ever be iwa-Chan." Oikawa muttered and I took a breath, trying to ignore them. "Dibs." Hanamaki called out and everyone turned to him. Oikawa smirked. "Not if I get his number before you." The ball soared over my head and iwaizumi received.

Yamaguchis pov:

I smiled brightly as it went over the net and stepped onto the court. The game continued like normal and I was soon put back on the bench. I sat there quietly and pushed my hair back.

A boy from the other team came up to coach and asked him something quietly. "Please, it'll be real quick." He pleaded and I made eye contact with him. Coach flicked towards me and the boy hurried over. I smiled softly and he looked over his shoulder. "Hi, I'm matsukawa." He said quietly and I looked at coach. "Hi. Do you need something?"

He scratched the back of his head. "I think you're really cute, can I have your number?" I pressed my lips together and he searched in his jacket pockets "Damn." He muttered and started to walk away. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back over. "Matsukawa, was it?" He nodded eagerly.

"It was very bold of you to come up here, asking me out when you don't even know my name, and I respect that. But I'm in a almost three year relationship. I'm really sorry." I patted his hand lightly and the little cheerful look in his eyes diminished. "Oh no, it's okay. It's fine." He lingered for a second and I let go of him. "Good luck today." He said and then walked off. 

The game ended soon after and we lost. I walked up to Tsuki and handed him a towel. "You did good today." He hugged out and slid his glasses off for a second. I smiled and rubbed his back, almost giving him a half hug. "I got asked out." I laughed softly and he looked down at me. "I'm hoping you said no."

His arm hooked around my neck and he drank some water. "Not directly but I shut him down pretty quickly. You're a pretty good excuse to not date people." He tightened his arm and ruffled my hair up. "Yams you're literally dating me, what are you talking about?" I sipped air and scratched his back lightly. "Not to sure about that one Tsuki." I teased and he loosened his arm, it dangling over my shoulder.

We all walked down the hall to our rooms and I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a tall boy with floppy brown hair. He had a smug look and pulled his phone out. "Hey, I heard you're not interested in matsukawa, am I more of your type?" I scrunched up my face and pushed his phone away. "I'm into blondes, sorry." Tsuki pulled me away and put a defensive arm around me.

I glanced over my shoulder and the look on his face was absolutely priceless. Tsuki pushed my face forward and kissed the top of my head. "Stop being so cute, then people wouldn't hit on you all the time." He mumbled into my hair. "Do you really think I can control that?" I fought back and he smiled softly. "Idiot." I whispered and hurried back to the room.