Volleyball

I walked with Tsuki into school and glanced around. Tsukis hand loosened on mine and I slowly let go of it. "A-are you going to your class?" He shook his head and kept walking. I followed him and we ended up at the gym. I looked over tsukis shoulder and tugged on the back of his shirt "Tsuki, no ones here." I whispered and he opened the door.

He walked inside and the door slammed behind us. A door on the far side opened and a cheerful gray haired boy jumped up a bit. "Daichi! We got first years!" He said and he ran over to us. "Hi! I'm koshi sugawara, you can call me suga. And this is Daichi Sawamura. We're both third years on the volleyball team."

He smiled brightly and I hooked my finger on the key chain attached to tsukis bag. "Hi." I said and koshi waved softly. "Do you want to sign up?" He asked and I nodded. "Great." He handed me a clipboard and I wrote some stuff down before handing it to tsuki. "Let me show you around." He dragged me off and I walked down a quiet hall, leaving Tsuki behind. "Are you friends with that other boy?"

I nodded. "Sort of." I mumbled and he pushed a door open. "Here's the locker room." He walked inside and pointed to a row of lockers "4-16 are open, you can pick one and I'll give you the combination." I nodded and pointed to number 6. I'll take that one." He smiled "Great." He disappeared and I sat down on the wobbly bench. He came back with a paper and a lock. "Sugawara-San-" I started by he cut me off. "Suga." He corrected and I smiled softly "Suga, are you the captain?"

He shook his head "Daichis the captain, I just help around." I nodded softly and I heard the door open. "Hey suga." A raspy voice said and Daichi walked in, Tsuki following him. "I need you to take the first years paperwork to the office." He said quietly and I locked at Tsuki, smiling softly. We both had the same 'What the hell did we get ourselves into' look on our face and I picked my bag off the ground.

I walked next to Tsuki and nudged his foot with mine. "I have to get to class." Tsuki said and Daichi turned. "Come after school starting next week okay?" I nodded and followed Tsuki out the door. I grabbed his hand and pushed the door open. "Try not to make everyone hate you okay?"

I nudged his arm and he half smiled. "And don't let anyone hit on you." I joked and squeezed his hand. We got to the door and I hugged him. "I love you." I whispered and he scratched my back "I love you too." I smiled to myself and he let go. I walked down two doors to my class and sat down by the wall.