Grumpy

I sat beside Tsuki at practice and handed him my water bottle. "Here." I muttered and he took a sip. "Why does it take like pineapple?" He had a disgusted looked and I watched the team practice. "Probably my chapstick."

Tsuki set the bottle down and tapped his foot impatiently. "God he should put me back in." I touched Tsuki leg. "Chill out, it's just a practice match." Tsuki ignored me and stared anxiously at the ball as it bounced from side to side. "Tsuki. Calm down-" "would you please shut up for a second?"

He interrupted me and I put my finger in his face. "Oh no, don't talk to me like that. You're having a tantrum like a five year old, now grow up." He stared at me and I took my hand down. "Dont fucking talk to me like that again idiot." I elbowed his side and Tsuki got real quiet after that.

He got subbed back in and Narita sat down. I've never really talked to him, even though we end up on the bench together a lot. I glanced at him and smiled softly. He nodded lightly and turned away. Suga scooted closer to me and elbowed my arm, shaking me slightly. "I've never seen Tsuki shut down like that before, that was kind of hot."

Sugas been helping out coach whenever he had time off from college. "Are you hitting on me?" I asked jokingly and he placed an arm around me, all flirty. "Maybe." We both laughed and I leaned against him. "You know, I really hope Daichi gets a job soon, so he'll finally propose to me." I looked over at him. "Well I mean we've been dating for four years, I think it's time."

I smiled and suga held up his hand. "Look how bare it is." Sugas phone rang and he picked it up. He talked quietly and stood up, walking out of the gym. Tsuki walked back over for a substitution and had a pissed off look. He said quiet and I glanced at him. "Are you won't up for something? I mean I can help you if that's you're problem, why are you acting like this?"

I scratched his back and he avoided looking at me. "Hey." I touched his cheek. I grabbed his chin and turned his towards me. "What the hell are you so mad about?" "I don't know." He mumbled and I patted his cheek. "Then stop acting so childish, it's embarrassing to say I'm dating you, right now."

I leaned forward and kissing him quickly before coach rang the whistle. He subbed me in as a pinch server and I ran over to the corner of the court. I glanced at Tsuki and he had a numb look on his face, like he was in another world. Kisses really do fix everything.