Frisky

I walked beside Tsuki at school, tightly holding his hand. I saw my class coming up and I took a slow breath. We stopped infront of the door and I smiled. "Come over today, I made you something special." He said and ruffled my hair before dropping my hand. I scrunched my face up and looked up at him. "Okay. Bye Tsuki." He nodded and walked off.

We walked home together and I eyed him curiously. "What is it?" "Huh?" I elbowed him lightly. "Seriously, what'd you make me?" He smiled slightly. "You'll see." I huffed out and stayed quiet the rest of the way home. We got to his house and I slipped my shoes off, following him into the living room.

I looked around the house was dead silent. "Tsuki, what are you doing?" He smiled to himself and I looked over his shoulder. "Tsuki~" I whispered in his ear and he leaned on my slightly. The dip in my back pressed against the rounded corner of the counter and he moved his hand gently onto the side of my face.

"I was trying not to make it obvious, but you had to go and ruin it." He pinched my nose and I looked at him. "What are you going to do to me?" I said and he had a light smile on his face. "My moms out of town and my dad doesn't get home until late tonight. Do you still want to stay over?" I blushed at my thoughts and searched his eyes.

"Yeah." I said quietly and he looked at me for a second before kissing me slowly. I placed a hand on the counter and my bag slipped down my arm. His hands moved down to my waist, holding onto me tightly. My bag fell on the ground and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I pulled away for a breath and looked at his short eyelashes "Wh-what about your brother?" I said in a breathy voice and he shook his head "Dont worry about him." I nodded and kissed him urgently. He lifted me onto the counter and I tightly wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer. His hands moved to my school tie and I swatted them away, quickly pulling off the restraining tie.

He smiled softly and I left repeated kisses on his lips. "It's kind of unfair." He whispered between kissed and I stopped for a second, listening to him. "You get me all riled up and then just expect me to cuddle you after." I smiled, holding back a light laugh. "Youre the one that said you weren't ready, I was doing it for your sake."

I kissed his cheek and right under his ear. "We should wait, I don't want to either of us to get hurt." He nodded and kissed my neck slowly. I let out a breathy noise and hooked onto him. "Don't rush yourself Tsuki, you don't need to prove anything to me." I whispered in his ear before kissing infront of his ear.

He nodded slightly and nibbled on the skin of my neck. I let out a little grunt and scrunched my shoulder up to his face. He held my hand tighter as he bit me and I breathed out. "My moms going to kill me." I said to him and he ran his tongue over the sensitive marks. I shivered and relaxed against him. "Never-" I breathed out as he did it again. "Nevermind." I smiled in pure bliss and he looked up at me, kissing me again.

He picked me up and I wrapped myself right around his body. He stumbled a little on the seam of the carpet and I moved my hand to the side of his face, deepening the kiss. He threw me on the couch and I giggled while catching my breath. He crawled ontop of me and I curled my legs around his. He smiled and I looked in his eyes.

He bent down and put his mouth by my ear. "I love you." Tsuki whispered and my whole body felt warm. I hugged him tightly and smiled til my face ached. "Come on, you have a room. You don't see me kissing my girlfriend on the couch." Akiteru said and flicked tsukis head. I eyed him and held Tsukis head in my hands. He glanced at me as he relaxed ontop of me, most of his weight on my lower stomach.

I played with his hair and wiped the drying saliva off my lips. He held my hand tight and i smiled. "Hey Tsuki, don't you have work today?" It was quiet for a second and then he jumped up. "Shit." He muttered and hurried upstairs. I giggled and saw him run out the door, half dressed.