I Do

Welcome to the best wedding ever.

3 chapters left.

Enjoy.

June 2025

Jessica's POV:

"Well?" I turned to Lola.

"You look less ugly than normal." She smiled.

"You are a pain in my ass."

She laughed and stood up. "Jess, you look beautiful." She said. "And if I look at you any longer, I might start crying."

I smiled. "If I look at you any longer I might start crying too. Because you're so ugly it hurts my eyes."

"Can you guys not for one day?" Carmen sighed.

"That's how she tells me she loves me!" Lola said. 

"Because I love you is too difficult?" Carmen looked at me.

"When it comes to Lola? Yes. Very difficult." 

Lola's mom walked in. "Look at you. Such a beautiful bride." I smiled. 

"Thank you, M-"

"You better be calling me mom." She pointed at me. "I don't care about legal stuff or DNA I consider you my daughter now." 

"Thank you, mom." I laughed. "How's Patri?"

"Very nervous and very excited." She said. "You two are next." She looked at Lola and Carmen.

"I am more than ready!" Carmen said. "But SOMEONE won't put a ring on it!" 

Lola looked at her. "I'll tell you where I'm NOT putting a ring on it. Our friend's wedding! And because of that comment, you're waiting another 3 years for that ring, Menayo."

Carmen laughed. 

I took a deep breath. "How much longer do I have to wait to get married to Patri?"

"15 more minutes, Jess." Lola said. "Just 15 more minutes till you become Jessica Guijarro."

"You're taking her last name?" Carmen asked.

"I have no connection to the last name I have. No real family. Patri welcomed me into her, introduced me to my best friends, I met you," I pointed to Carmen. "on my own. But everyone else? I'm more a Guijarro than anything."

"You were either going to be a Guijarro, Gallardo, or Menayo. Let's face it." Lola sighed. 

Patri's POV:

"How much longer?" I pouted.

"10 minutes." Alexia said. "Ask again and I'm slapping you."

Jenni nodded. "Yep. There's the Alexia I know."

Alexia turned to her. "No one asked you." She said with a smile on her face. 

"Hey." Leila walked in. "Jess just sent me here with a message."

"What?"

"She's very excited and she can't wait to marry you. Also, she loves you and you're adorable."

"Aw, she thinks I'm adorable."

"No, that last part was me." Leila smiled. "You're just the cutest." 

"Ok. Bye Leila!" Mapi pulled her away but then poked her head in. "But you do look amazing Patri. They grow up so fast!" She left.

I looked at Alexia. "Time?"

"9 minutes." 

I nodded. "Just 9 more minutes."

Jessica's POV: