🐑 Chapter Thirty Five 🐑

Dedicated to fabtracey

JAMES' POV

Having a girlfriend really did help when packing up for a trip. If it were just me the I would have probably forgotten half the things I'd need but Lulu made it so easy. She'd come over to my place in the morning and packed me a bag for the five day stay at her sisters house before we drove back to her cabin. It was a wonder how she was able to fit both my stuff and hers into one suitcase.

"Last chance to back out."She joked as she laced her shoes sitting on the bed.

I chuckled nervously trying to shake off the nerves.

"You're just saying that to be kind."I replied leaning my head on my open palm as I watched her.

I was sitting in the kitchen thinking about all the ways meeting her family could all go wrong. Her sisters could just decide that they didn't like me and she would be forced to break up with me. I would never force her to choose between her family and me. It would break my heart to loose her but family came first, I knew that much.

"Whatever you're thinking about stop."She demanded her voice sounding closer and I realized that she was standing next to me.

She crawled onto my lap straddling me and put my hands on her waist to steady her.

"I know you are freaking out but there is no reason to. My sisters will see all the good qualities that I see in you and love you, hopefully in a different way. I'm ready to cut a bitch for you but not my sisters."She joked to lighten the mood and it worked because I laughed.

"I love you."I confessed hoping she would remember that no matter what happened when we met her sisters.

"I love you more Jamie."She replied and we sealed it in a kiss.

Before we could get into a make out session the loud noise of helicopter blades interrupted us and we pulled apart.

"It's go time, are you ready?"Lulu asked her face filled with excitement.

I was excited too, mine was just masked by all the nervousness.

"As I'll ever be."I replied and she pecked my lips before sliding off my lap.

She grabbed the backpack holding all our electronics while I took the suitcase. We left the cabin, locking the door behind us before walking towards the open field of the resort where our transport was waiting to fly us to the city.

"This is my first time flying."I confessed loudly to Lulu over the loud noise and she turned to grin at me.

"It's the first of many. You'll love it babe."She yelled back as we got closer.

The helicopter was huge, enough to sit around six people with the words "Zuri Safari's" painted in black on the side. The pilot said hello to us before helping us with our bags and closing the door after we got in. Lulu showed me how to strap in and handed me my headphones.

"Better? "She asked as her voice came through the headphones.

It was better than the yelling though a little awkward.

"Yeah."I nodded.

The pilot got in and after conversing with flight control and making sure we were okay, we were airborne. I was not a fan of the ascend but after it had settled, it was all pretty amazing.

"It's about an hour and a half flight so enjoy the sights. It's magnificent from up here." Lulu informed me interlocking our hands and I relaxed knowing that she was there with me.