🐏 Chapter Thirty Seven 🐏

JAMES' POV

Lulu turned over in my arms and I drew my gaze to her sleeping form. She looked so peaceful, I almost didn't want to wake her but I had to as per Marini's instructions. She had knocked on the door ten minutes ago and asked us to get up so we could start on with the day. My first Christmas with my girlfriend and her family, hopefully the first of many.

Spending Christmas with the Kiarie sisters was turning out to be one of the most interesting moments of my life. On the first day they had fed me till I almost burst, Amani was not wrong, they did love to eat. On the second day they had gotten me drunk as we played games getting to know each other. I had no idea what was planned for Christmas day but I was sure that I was going to love it.

"Baby wake up."I called out softly shaking her awake.

Instead of waking up she just buried her face deeper into my chest.

"I know you heard me."I chuckled trying to pry her off me but the grip she had on my T-shirt just got stronger.

Lulu was not as much of a heavy sleeper as she was she was pretending to be.

"Don't make me tickle you."I threatened and she jumped off me immediately puting some distance between us.

"There is her beautiful face."I commented with a laugh at how disheveled she looked.

Her eyes were puffy with sleep, hair in disarray and her lips a little chapped but she was still the most beautiful woman to me.

"Piss off."She grunted jumping off the bed and strutted to the bathroom.

I followed after her, finding her brushing her teeth. I kissed her temple before putting some paste in my brush and proceeding to brush my teeth. Lulu ended up kicking me out of the bathroom a few minutes later so that she could take a shower. I took mine after she was done getting dressed in a blue t-shirt, dark jeans and white sneakers that I rarely got to wear back home.

"Now can I get a proper good morning kiss."I asked trapping Lulu against the door my lips attaching themselves to her neck immediately without waiting for her answer.

She was wearing an off shoulder yellow floral sundress and sandals. It left her neck and thighs bare for me to enjoy and tease.

"You'd have gotten one if you didn't wake me up with threats."She replied her voice coming out as more of a moan.

I knew we were both waiting till we were married to do the deed but it became harder each day especially when she got dressed in clothes that showed extra skin. I slowly turned her around and before she could resist her I laid my lips on hers softly nibbling on her lower lip. It didn't take long for her to open up and give into the kiss. My hands found themselves on her bare thighs but I didn't dare go too high. If we started I wasn't sure if I'd be able to stop myself. Lulu wrapped her arms around my neck deepening the kiss making me groan into her mouth when she tugged at my dreads. It was both painful and pleasurable.

Our mini make out session was interrupted when Amani knocked on the other side of the door.

"Marini is about to start getting angry guys, you better come down immediately and stop making out on the door, there's a bed in the room you know."She demanded and Lulu and I burst out laughing.

"Good thing we got caught, I was this close to giving in and having sex with you."Lulu commented pinching her thumb and index finger together leaving literally no space in between.

I swallowed heavily when it hit me that we were both thinking the same thing.

"Let's just do it, what's the worst your sister can do."I commented humorously and Lulu laughed.