🦙 Chapter Thirty Six 🦙

LULU'S POV

Our first morning at my sisters house which was Christmas eve found both my sisters and I making breakfast for the males together. Helena was on leave until the fifth of January so all the cooking, cleaning and washing was left to us ladies. Six of us meant a lot of food so we were making pancakes, scrambled eggs, toast, sugar glazed buns, sausages, bacon and fruits.

I'd been on my best mood since I woke up in my man's arms but my sisters whispering amongst themselves was starting to piss me off.

"If you have got something to say then say it, no need to keep exchanging sly glances. I'm not blind."I demanded unable to keep quiet about their weird behavior anymore.

"We're just so happy for you."Amani exclaimed and Marini nodded to support her.

"But?"I asked knowing there was one somewhere.

"No buts."Amani replied and I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Really?"I questioned.

"We're serious. We've just never seen you so happy and in love, its a good look on you and James is perfect for you. He's polite, kind, looks at you like you're the only person that exists in his world. He seems a little skittish around us but that's to be expected since most people who haven't warmed up to me behave like that. Isaac and Jeremy were the same the first time."Marini explained and the load I'd been carrying fell off my shoulders as I relaxed.

As much as I'd discouraged James from being scared that my sisters would not accept him, deep down I had been worried too. Now that my sisters both seemed to like him, there was nothing more to worry about.

"I'm glad you guys like him."I replied smiling.

"Of course we do. You did well sis. It's your turn Amani."Marini added and our attention was turned to our younger sister.

"Stop looking at me like that. You guys have fun being in relationships. I'm happy being single and dating my many Korean husbands."She exclaimed dramatically.

"You're so called husbands are all fictional or actors."I pointed out.

"Which is why it's the perfect combination."Amani argued and we laughed at her childishness.

"You do you sis, as long as you're happy."I encouraged.

"Thank you and I am."She said giving us a fake bow.

We resumed cooking and as soon as we were done, our partners immediately came in. It was all very fishy, like they had been waiting for us finish cooking so they didn't have to help.

"Good morning baby."James greeted pulling me into his arms and giving me a kiss.

He smelled fresh and the tips of his locks were wet meaning he'd just taken a shower. He was dressed in blue rugged jeans and a fitting red short sleeved flannel shirt.

"Morning love, you smell good."I complimented.

"Thank you and you smell delicious."He replied and I laughed knowing he was just being kind, I hadn't even showered yet and was still in my pajamas.

"It's probably the bacon you're smelling. Sit down so we can eat."I instructed patting his chest.

We all sat down, said our prayers before we started passing food around the table serving ourselves.

"So what are the plans for today?"Isaac questioned in the midst of all the eating.

"We've yet to decorate the house so I was thinking we could do that."Marini replied and Isaac nodded in agreement.