Chapter 1

-William-

It has been a few weeks since Clara had died.i had been alone with Micheal in the household,but most of the time we don't talk to each other. Whenever i try to strike up a conversation with him, he would just look away from me and keeps making some excuse to avoid me. He usually spends most of his time in his room now.

But i can't really blame him,his mother and siblings had died,and one of their deaths happens to be my fault. I feel a tap on my shoulder and i turn around only to be greeted by the horrendous giant rabbit costume that has been haunting me and being a huge pain in the ass this whole time.

"Oh it's you. Well what the fuck do you want? Can't a man drink his damn coffee in peace?"

"Aww William, aren't ya glad to see me? I came here just to visit you" he teased.

"No. I'd appreciate it if you fuck off. Just get on with what you're going to say. I've got other things to do."

"Ouch! My feelings! I'm quite hurt!"he said as he places a hand on his chest dramatically.

"Just get on with this would ya? I'm tired of seeing your shit face."

"Well ya know just here to do the usual, reminding you about the offer of becoming immortal-"

"No. I've told you millions of times and I'll say it again. I don't want your dumb immortal juice or some shit. I'm not killing people and I'm not putting up with your shit right now. So fuck off dick head."

I begin to walk away, but he follows behind me while humming.
"I think you're making a terrible decision dear"

"Im- I'm sorry!? "Dear"!? What the fuck!?" I said with disgust.

"You have a problem with it dear?"

"Stop calling me that! That is just fucking weird!"

"Hmm alright then i'll stop honey"

"What the fuck..stop calling me weird names! Just- just shut the fuck up you asshole!"

"Aren't you feisty today? Well i suppose I'll leave you be for now. Bye bye dear~"

"Why you little-"

Before i get to finish my sentence he vanished. That fucking asshole..
Why the hell did he suddenly called me pet names..?
Has he gone more insane..?
I snap into reality after realizing that i should check up on Michael since he didn't eat breakfast this morning.

I arrive at his room and knocks on his door two times, waiting for him to answer. After awhile I'm only greeted with silence as worry begins to creep over me.

"Michael,you in there son?"

I wait for a response but again there's only silence. I was about to knock again when i notice that that the door is unlocked. I open the door slowly fearing on what i will see inside.

I open the door fully and confusion replaces my worries. He isn't in his room..
Had he snuck out of the house to hang out with his friends..?
But i was in the kitchen the whole time, i would've noticed if he went out.
Unless..he used the window.

I look over to his window and my suspicion is confirmed as the window is wide open and a shoe mark on the window stool. I shouldn't really be surprised that he snuck out, he does this all the time. I let out a sigh and closes the window. Now that I'm in his room, might as well help him clean up.

I pick up some of his clothes that are left on the ground but then i notice something. A note on his bed. I pick the note up as i begin to read it.

Father
It's me Michael.
I left the door unlock for a reason.
I wanted you to see this note.
I am leaving this house.
I am sorry for all of the trouble i caused you and I'm sorry for not being the son you had in mind.
You've done so much for me and I'm sorry i cannot re pay you.
Don't let this be a good bye father.
I will see you again one day.

from your son Michael

I drop all of his clothes in shock as it feels like my heart is pounding out of my chest. All of the sudden i have trouble breathing as i gasp for air. My head begins to hurt as i fell on the floor with a loud thud. My vision starts to blur as the last thing i saw was a tall figure and my name being called.
___________________________________________

I open my eyes slowly as my vision adjusts to the bright light. I let out a groan as i could feel my head still hurting.

"Seems like sleeping beauty is finally awake"

A voice startles me and i look to the source of the voice only to see none other than the Easter rabbit himself.

"Fuck..it's you again.."

"You don't seem excited to see me dear, can't i at least get a thank you for saving you?"

"No. Shut the fuck up. What even happened anyway..?"

"I don't quite know actually. I heard a loud thud in the trouble maker's room and i found you there on the verge of passing out."

That's when it all came back to me.
Michael ran away.

I jolted up as i quickly runs to the front door. I put my shoes on and i as i was about to open the front door an arm held me back.

"What are you doing!? Let go of me!"

"Where are you going?"

"My son! I need to find Michael! He's gone! I can't lose him! Please let me go!"

He teleported my car keys before letting go of my arm and giving me the keys.

"Don't be out for too long. Now go and find where that trouble maker is."

I was about to say something but i kept it to myself and gets out of the house in hopes of finding Michael.
___________________________________________

I searched every place i could think of..
I even went to Henry's house but then i remembered that he doesn't live there anymore.
I don't know what else to do other than report him missing..

I lost another person i love.
Michael left me.
I have no one else that i could trust.
I'm all alone now.

Tears wells up in my eyes but i keep myself together and focuses on the road ahead of me. I made it back to the house and i open the front door with a frown on my face.

"Well? Did you find him?"

"No. I'm all alone now."

"Alone? You have me dear"

"I'd rather die than being stuck here with you."

"Ouch. Well that hurt."

"Just leave me alone.."

He did as told and i lay on the couch feeling hopeless. Why does it have to be like this..?
What did i do wrong for the world to hate me this much..?