chapter 25

-William-
I sat under the tree as my hair got soaked because of the rain.
Thankfully my illusion disc is waterproof so it won't break when it touches water.
*Sigh*

I leaned on the tree, feeling tired.
The nice wind brushes against my skin and the sound of tiny little droplets of water,really calms me down.
I wasn't far from the house,so if Glitchtrap searches for me, he'll be able to find me quickly.
I closed my eyes slowly and before i knew it,i fell asleep.
___________________________________________
-Glitchtrap-

I paced around the room nervously, thinking where William could be right now.
Its raining outside and i don't know where William is.
He could get hurt and sick or even worse.
The last time something like this happened is when William went to free the children's soul but ended up getting springlocked.

I need to find him
I can't loose him again..
___________________________________________
I searched the last place where William could be and its Clara and William's favorite tree.
They would always hangout there after William was done with work.
i found him leaning on the tree sleeping.
I rushed towards him and check to see if he has any injury.
Luckily there is none only his hair and clothes are soaked because of the rain.

I carried him bridal style and teleported to the house.
I placed him gently on the couch and kissed him on his forehead.
I walked towards his bedroom to find clothes for him,since the one that he is wearing right now is wet.

I searched through his closet and found a dark blue sweater and sweatpants for him.
I walked back to the living room and find William sitting on the couch,so I'm guessing he's awake.

"Finally your awake!i was worried sick about you!"
"Sorry..i was just stressed thats all.."
"What were you even thinking!?you could get sick from getting soaked in rain water"
He looks down as i see the look of guilt on his face.
I sighed before giving him a kiss on the cheek making him blush a little.

"I forgive you..but you should dry yourself with a towel and change,your clothes got wet from the rain"
"Yeah,i definitely should"
I handed him his new clothes and he walks away.
___________________________________________
I brushes his hair using my fingers as he sits on my lap.
I smile and kissed his forehead which makes him smile as well.

"Have i told you that your handsome?"
His cheeks heats up a little at the compliment before smirking.
"And have i ever told you how adorable you are?"

My bunny ears went back as i blush.
"Your blushing"
"No I'm not.."
"Your cheeks says otherwise"
"Whatever..your more adorable then me"
"I'm not"
"You are"
"Okay..and how exactly am i more adorable then you?"
"I don't know you just are"

He rolls his eyes before giving me a quick peck on the lips.
"love you bunny"
"Love you too darling"
He lays his head on my on my shoulder as i feel his hot breath on my neck.

"Why were you stressed anyway?"
"..apperantly Cassidy and Gabriel is back..and let's just say they haven't forgive both of us"
"Are they one of the childrens that we killed?"
"Yeah..they were the ones who tortured me the most in the personal hell"
"I'm sorry what do you mean by 'personal hell'?"
"Oh right i haven't told you what happened after i died..well i got trapped in a place that Cassidy said is my personal hell,Susie said that Charlie was the one who trapped me there in the first place,but she started to forgave me and she got kicked out of the place.the children tortured me there but mostly Cassidy and Gabriel"

I tried to process everything that he just said but however im still confused.
"Wait wait...so you got tortured by children?"
"I know it sounds pathetic but trust me when i say those kids can probably murder someone,except for Susie though"
"And you said that Charlie,Henry Emily's kid,was the one who put you there?"
"Yep"
"Damn..you have been through a lot"

He nodded as i rubs circles on his back to comfort him and i hum a little song that my mother sings when i was a kid.
I used to comfort William just like this when he was lonely and sad.

"You know Glitch..you remind me of someone that used to comfort me just like this"
"Oh really?and that is?"
"His name was Liam..he was one of my best friends.."
"Oh...What happened to him?"
"...after me and Clara got married..we wanted to move to Hurricane and start a new life there..so me and Liam decided to hangout one last time before we move.."
"Then what happened next?"
"...i was going back to my car..and i didn't notice there was a car coming towards me...Liam he..he saved me.."

I feel his tears on my neck as a wave of guilt washed over me.
"When we got to the hospital...the doctors said that he was in a coma..after weeks of him being in the hospital..i got a phone call from one of the doctors...they said something that i will never forget.."
"What did they say?"
"Liam...he..he died..i never forgave my self after that..he is dead!and it's because of me.."

I continue rubbing his back as i feel more tears on my neck.
"There there..I'm sorry that had to happen..but i don't think it's your fault he died Will..he saved you and you could've died...if he is here..I'm sure he will forgive you.."

I'm trying my best not to tell him the truth..
That it's me that he has been with this whole time..
His bestfriend..
I'm not ready to tell him yet..
But it really hurts me to see him like this..
I don't like seeing him cry or get hurt it just breaks my heart..
All i want is for him to be happy and safe..

I hear small snoring and realized that William stopped crying.
He must've fallen asleep..
I smile and kiss his head before closing my eyes and falling asleep aswell.