Chapter 36

Warning ⚠️ this chapter contains terribly written smut (with consent)and angst
If you feel uncomfortable seeing this just skip to the next chapter.

"William, i think we ran out of groceries"
"Oh,i can just go to the store and get some"
"Okay then"

-William-

I got my wallet and puts it in my pocket.
"Bye Liam!"
"Stay safe!"
"I will!"
I open the front door and walks towards my car. I pull the handle and after the door opens,i got in.

-Liam-
I watch as William's car drive away from the house.
Well great.
What am i supposed to do now while he's gone?
Maybe i could watch the TV or something..
Actually nevermind fuck that.
I'm kind of hungry..
I teleport to the kitchen and opens one of the cabinets to see four bottles of beer in there.

It's been so long since i drank alcohol, the last time i drank them was in William's wedding
should i drink it..?
William would fucking kill me if he sees that I'm drunk.
He never likes it whenever i drink something that has alcohol in it since he always cares about my health. I love how he always cares about me, even after all the shit i did to him.

All i do is just act stupid around him. No matter how hard i tried to impress him i would always fail. It's pathetic really..
I would do anything just to make William happy and to make him feel comfortable. To make up for all the shitty things i did to screw up his life. But it seems like all i do is mess his life up even more and becomes more of a burden than a lover.

I hesitantly grab one of the bottles as i inspect the somewhat beautiful design of the bottle. I open it as the strong smell of alcohol quickly hits my nose.
Well here goes nothing..
I mean..what could possibly go wrong?
___________________________________________
-William-

"Liam I'm back!"
I head towards the kitchen while holding two plastic bags filled with groceries.
"Liam why didn't you-"
I look to see Liam holding a beer bottle. He leans on the counter as he continues drinking it while muttering some words that im not able to hear.

Oh fuck..
Is..is he drunk..?
I place the two bags on the kitchen counter as i glare at Liam in anger and concern. The disgusting smell of alcohol that fills the room almost makes me gag and throw up. Liam finally looks at me and he looks like he doesn't even care that i caught him drinking.

"Oh hey Will.."
"Liam..why are you drinking..? You know that's bad for your health!"
"But I'm thirstyyy..."
"Well drink water instead then! Not beer dumbass!"
He didn't respond to that instead he just goes back to drinking the bottle. I quickly takes the bottle away from him and throws them in the trash can so that he would stop.

"Will noooo...why did you do thattt?"
"You wouldn't stop idiot. I'm not going to just let you continue drinking and ruin your health!"
"But i only drank one thoughhh..and besidesss it's not like i can die or anythinggg.."
I glance at the three empty beer bottles that is on the counter. One of them spilled all over the counter which made a mess and i would have to clean that up later.

"Only drank one my ass..you drank four fucking bottles of beer!"
"Are youuu mad at me..?"
"Mad? Oh fuck no! I am beyond mad!"
He only looks down at the floor in guilt as i waited for a response from him.
"I-..you know what, just don't do this again alright..? I'm only concerned for you that's all.."

He nods as he walks closer to me before embracing me in a hug. We stayed like this for awhile before i push him away lightly.
"Come on..let's go to our bedroom..you need to rest after drinking all of that."

We walk to our bedroom and closes the door. We both sit on the bed as the uncomfortable silence greets us.
"William..?"
"Hm?"
"..im sorry."
"..it's..its fine..but promise me that you will never do this again. Please.."
"I promise."
He rests his head on mine as we hold each other's hands.