chapter 17

-William-

After a week of being in this animatronic body,i got used to it.
I can only walk around the pizzeria at night and i cant get out of the place since I'm not human anymore.
So I'm not really free but eh it's better then getting tortured by Cassidy and Gabriel.

I wonder who is the owner of this place now..
Since im pretty sure all the employees know that ive been gone for awhile..
I also know that there are four new animatronics that replaced the originals.
They are called the toys apparently..

It's basically just Freddy,Chica and Bonnie but more shinier and more modern.
Also Toy Foxy is a girl and not a boy which is kind of weird since i designed Foxy as a male and seeing the girl version of him is odd.

Right now it's daytime and that means I'm stuck at the end of the hallway until all the employees and customers leave the place.
I usually just shut down and wait for one of the animatronics to come and wake me up when it's already nighttime.
___________________________________________
It's finally nighttime and i can finally get out of this hallway.
I started walking out of there as my metallic feet makes a clang noise Everytime i walk.
I peaked my head to see if the coast is clear but then i saw...

My self!?

There is a guy that looks like me walking out of the building and driving off with my car!
What the f*ck!?
That can't be me!

I walked to main area and sat down at the stage still processing on what i just saw.
I hear metal footsteps coming to the main area and it turns out to be Bonnie.
He approaches me and sat down next to me aswell.

"Hello Mr Afton"
"Hello Jeremy"
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine..i just saw something.."
"What do you mean?"
"I saw a guy that looks like me walking out of the building and he drove away with my car"
"Maybe it's your twin brother"
"I don't have a twin brother,infact i don't have any siblings,I'm an only child"
"Maybe it's just someone who looks like you and they have the same car as you"
"I doubt that"

I heard one of the toys animatronics powered on.
"What are you guys doing on our stage?"
And of course it's Toy Bonnie.
"We are just talking that's all"
"Well talk somewhere else because i don't want our stage to get dirty because of you"
"It's not even supposed to be your stage!if we aren't broken right now,the stage would still be ours!"
"Well it belongs to us now!so i suggest you get out of here or else!"
"Or else what?"
"Or else ill dismantle you!"
"Come on Jeremy let's just talk somewhere else.."
"Whatever.."

We walked away leaving the blue bunny alone.
We decided to talk with the others in the parts and service room.
"Hey guys.."Bonnie said as we sat down on the floor.
"Hey Bonnie,whats up with you?you seem down..did something happened?"
"Toy Bonnie is what happened,he literally just kicked us out of our own stage"
"I mean what do you expect from him?you know how he is"Foxy said joining in on the conversation.

"*Sigh*i remembered when me and Henry performed on stage together"
"Who is Henry?"Chica asked.
"He is my best friend-well was my best friend"
"What happened?"
"You know the rabbit who murdered you guys?"
"Yeah?"
"Well he controlled my body and murdered Henry's daughter Charlie.now Henry thinks that it was me who murdered her"

They all looked at each other before looking at me.
"What?"
"Did you just say Charlie?"
"Yes?"
"As in Charlie Emily?"
"Yeah..why?"
"We know who she is..we have met her once or twice back in the personal hell"
"Really?"
"Yeah she was the one who trapped you there in the first place"
"Oh..well i don't blame her.."
"Wait i didn't finish..after a while Charlie started to forgive you and that made Cassidy mad.she kicked her out and we never saw her again after that"
"Oh.."

Foxy sat down with us and we talked more about other stuff.
"Mr Afton?can we talk in private?"
"Sure?"
We both got out of the room and head to the hallway i was in.

"So what do you want to talk about?"
He looks around before saying
"Yesterday when the others were deactivated during daytime,i may..have sneaked out of the room"
"Of course you did...well what happened next?"
"I was passing your old office but then i noticed that the light was on.so i peaked inside and i saw you there.."
"What?how?"
"I don't know.."
"Earlier i saw myself too and he drove off with my car..what is happening?"
"Could it be a doppelganger?"
"A what?"
"A doppelganger.its basically a person that looks like you.sometimes if you see your doppelganger it means that your gonna get badluck soon.my dad used to tells me stories about them"
"I don't believe in that kind stuff..i think something else is happening.."

Foxy shrugged and leans on the wall.
"Foxy could you do me a favor?"
"What is it?"
"I want you to keep spying on the other me and make sure that you don't get caught okay?"
"Aye aye boss"he said as he saluted.

"Thank you..now we should get back to the others before they worry about us"
He nodded and we began to walk back to the parts and service room.
___________________________________________
-no one-

"Ugh!i can't believe that the murderer escape and those three just betrayed us!"
"I know!the nerves of those idiots..i don't see why they would forgive Afton for what he has done!"
"You know how they are,they are too naive and forgiving!especially Susie and...Charlie.."
"I haven't heard Charlie's name ever since you kicked her out"
"She is just too innocent and stupid to realize how bad of a person Afton is"
"..why did you kick her out though?"
"Well after she told me she forgives Afton,she started to get in the way of me torturing him.so i kicked her out"
"Oh"

Silence

"Gabriel?"
"Hm?"
"You won't leave me right?"
"...no of course i won't..your my sister..i will never leave you"
She smiles before hugging me and i hugged back.
"Thank you.."
"Your welcome sis.."

This is too adorable :)
I hope you enjoyed this chapter as well.