Chapter 66

-William-

I smile at the wedding ring as i caress my thumb on the beautiful ring.I still can't believe I'm married to a wonderful man.After years of being in a terrible and loveless marriage with Clara, i can finally know how it feels to be loved again by someone. Someone who actually loves me for who i am and someone who respects my decisions and boundaries.I'm happy that i have a family with the man i love.
I couldn't ask for anything better then this.

"Hey William?"
"Yes Darling?"
"...never mind.."
"Hm? What's wrong?"
"It's nothing important."
"Are you sure? You know you can tell me anything right..?"
"Yes i know..but I'd rather not say right now.."

That's a bit weird..
And concerning..
But I'll let it slip since i don't want to make him feel uncomfortable.
"I see..well if you want to talk about it,I'm always willing to listen dear"
"Of course Will.."

-Liam-

My eyes slowly open as i slowly get up and let out a small groan.My vision is the vision i have when i turn to Glitchtrap so that must mean that I'm currently in the rabbit suit at the moment.I look around to see that i am at the kitchen.

But..
What happened?
Did i pass out?
But why am Glitchtrap?
I don't remember turning into him..

Suddenly i lost control of my body, as the suit stands up on its own.
What the fuck?
What is going on!?
Why is my body moving on its own!?
I can't even speak!

My vision changes as it's turns much more blurry and..
.
.
.
Glitchier.

Shit..
Don't tell me..
I'm in the other form..
Aren't i..?
No!
This is not fucking good!
I need to snap out of it before i hurt someone!

With no control of myself, suddenly i grab the kitchen knife before making my way out of the kitchen and into the living room where William is playing with Danny.William turns to me as he looks at me shocked and with fear.
"Who..who are you!? And why are you here!?" 

I try to get words out of my mouth but instead i remain silent as i stare at him.
"Answer me!"
Instead of saying anything,i start to walk towards them as William takes a step back before teleporting a knife on his hand.
"..Danny..go get Layla and hide.."he whispers to him as Danny quickly runs away.

Fuck!
I can't speak and i can't move!
What the fuck should i do!?
I don't want to hurt him!
Nor do I want to hurt my children!
There has to be something I can do!

My body lunges at him as i knock him down with a knife pressed on his throat. He stabs my thigh with his knife as i let out a groan of pain. He pushes me off before he pulls out the knife and attempts to stab me but my body rolls out of the way and manages to dodge the hit.

"...Will..iam.."i managed to let out his name.
"...what..? How..how did you know my name!?"
Instead of answering,my body plunges the kitchen knife into his thigh making him scream in pain.

No!
William!
Im hurting him and i cant do anything to stop it!
I'm so fucking sorry!

"...im...sorr..y.."
He punches my stomach making me clutch my stomach in pain. He takes that chance to pull his knife off my thigh and stabs my stomach with it.
"Answer my question! Who are you and why are you here!?"he said as he points the knife at me.
"...L..ia..m"
"..Liam..?"

He crouches next to my body as he hold my body close to him.
"Liam..?is..is this you!?"
I nod weakly as he stares at my dying body in disbelief.
"No..no..no no no! Liam I'm so sorry! I..i didn't know it was you! You will be okay right..? Right!? Please tell me you will be alright!"

I didn't answer.
I don't have the energy to do so.
But all i want to do right now is comfort him and tell him that I'll be okay..
Which of course..is a lie..
"No please! I'm sorry! Dont leave me again please! I can't loose you! Not again! Our children needs you! I need you! I can't do this without you! Please just don't leave me..I'm sorry..I'm so fucking sorry! I fucked up again! Your death was my fault last time and this time it will be my fault again!"