Chapter 69

-Liam-

It's another rainy day in Utah and I'm currently at work since i begged William to stay at home to heal and he eventually agreed. Though it sucks that i have to meet his workers for the grand opening of the new pizzeria.

From what I've heard from William, the new pizzeria is a horror attraction and the animatronics there are supposedly scary.
William has showed me one of their designs and in my opinion, its basically just the original crew but they look like watermelons instead.
What?
I'm just being honest

I made sure that everything is perfect,the animatronics are in place,the floors are clean well- not really since it's intended to be a bit dirty to make the place look "scarier". Oh gee can't wait to get a lawsuit because of how dirty the place is.

There's only a few minutes left before the grand opening starts and everything is pretty much perfect. Though i am a little concerned on how William is doing at home. I hope he is doing okay.

-William-

I was sitting on the couch while feeding Layla when my phone suddenly rings.
"Hello? This is William Afton speaking."
"Hello Mr. Afton, this is the principal of (insert school name) and i am here to inform you that your son Daniel got in a school fight and he is injured."
"..what!? Is he okay!? I'll go over there immediately!"

I quickly grab my keys and rush to the front door and locks it. I get in my car before putting Layla on the backseat and making sure that she is all buckled up. After that i immediately hit the gas and speeds out of the driveway without caring on how fast I'm going.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck!
Okay William calm down..don't panic..
Oh fuck that!
My fucking son is injured!
How in the actual fuck am i supposed to calm down!?
"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm going to beat up whoever decided to hurt my son!"

I hear Layla whine in the back as i look at the mirror and i could see her on the verge of crying.
"Oh gosh..no no Layla sweetheart..don't cry.. daddy's here..I'm really sorry that i upset you.."
I reach one of my hands to touch Layla cheek as she wraps her tiny fingers around my finger.
This suprisingly calms down a little bit and made me slow down the car.
"Thank you for calming me down sweetie but now let's focus on getting to your brother."
______________________________________________
I kick the door open which startles the principal and Danny who is sitting on a chair with a red mark and a black eye on his face.
"Oh fuck! Danny! Are you okay buddy!?"i said as i rush over to him.
He just looks down at the floor as i could hear him sniffling.

"Okay who in the actual fuck did this to my son!? Do you mind explaining!?"i said as i turn to the principal.
"Well your son Daniel got in a fight with a boy named Jonathan and he said that Daniel started it first but your son refused to tell us why they decided to fight in the first place."

I let out a sigh as i brush Danny's hair with my fingers as an attempt to calm him down.
"Okay..well where is Jonathan? I'd like to speak with the kid."
"I see..well uhm Jonathan come here and have a word with this man would ya?"

A boy who looks to be about 11 years old walks out of a room and i could see that his nose is bleeding.
"This..this is the boy who injured my son!?"
"Yes. You can go ahead and talk to him, but please don't hurt him."
"Oh i won't hurt him alright..Danny could you hold your little sister for a second..?"

He nods as i carefully hand Layla over to him.
Me and the boy walks out of the office and i makes sure that no one is watching us before i grab the boy's collar and lifts him up.
"Listen here you little shit. You better fucking explained what you did to make my son mad. He is a sweet kid and he wouldn't hurt a fly. But you clearly angered him so you better fucking explain right now."
"Pfft and what would you do if i don't explain?"
"..i won't hesitate to murder anyone who messes with my family. And don't think that i would let you go just because you are a child. I have killed multiple children before and i would gladly do it again with no hesitation. So what do you choose? Explain and i will let you live..or..die and I'll make sure not a single soul finds your rotting corpse"
"You're.. you're joking right..!?"