Chapter 29

-Glitchtrap-

"I have been wondering about something"
"About what?"
"How did you learn to make the remnant and the illusion disc?"
"Well..i learned it all from a book i found"

I teleported the book in my hand.
It has a black cover and the pages are a little dirty.
"I found this book in the forest,it has some interesting stuff in it and i never knew who the author of this book is"
"Let me take a look"

I handed him the book before he takes a closer look at it.
He opens it and reads a few pages,seeming to be interested by it.
"I wonder why they would write this kind of stuff?"
"I have been wondering the same thing,looks like the author that wrote the book had died already"
"The last thing they wrote here is that they experimented on someone and something went wrong"
"I wonder what happened"
___________________________________________
"Will,when are you gonna stop reading that book..give me attentionnnn"i whined as he continues to ignore me
"Whatever"
I leaned back on the couch, thinking of a way to get the book back.
Suddenly an idea pop up and i smirked before approaching him

-William-

I was just minding my own business as i read the book on my hands.
I am interested on the inventions that the author made
From what it seems he used to be a genius
(Gravity falls just popped up in my mind while reading this 😭)

Then i felt hands wrapped around my waist and before i knew it he pulled me down.
"Hey let me go!"
"Sorry bunny but no"
He took the book from my hand before teleporting it away.
I realize that me and him are actually in a cuddling position.
"Your warm dear"
"Shut up.."

He snuggled his head on my neck before closing his eyes.
I sighed before i eventually melted to his warm embrace.
___________________________________________
I got out of my car while holding the small box on my hands.
After two days of working on the disc,we got all of them for the children.
I walked inside the building and got greeted by some of the employees working there.
The toy animatronics performing on stage while children cheered for them.

I made my way towards my office and closed the door behind me.
I switched the light switch on before walking to my desk and placing the box on it.
Great now all i need to do is wait for closing time then i can give these to the children.
I'll just work on some paperwork while i wait

-no one-

Foxy hides behind the broken arcade machine,watching everything.
'tsk what a bunch of replacements'
He was about to leave when he hears someone coming in.
He looks to see who it is only to find Mr. Afton himself walking with a box in his hand.

'Mr. Afton?he's back!'
He gets out of the hiding place quietly,so that no one would notice before rushing to the parts and service room.
The others looks at him weirdly as he closes the door behind him.

"Guys guess what!"
"Whats up Foxy?"
"I just saw Mr. Afton!"
"Wait really?"
"Yeah!and i saw that he was holding a box"
"Could it be the illusion discs?"
"I don't know but we can find out later"
"Oooh i can't wait to see him again!and if he did bring the illusion discs,i can't wait to have hands again!"
"Well you better cook some more pizza after you have hands again Susie"

"Gosh can all of you be quiet!im trying to sleep!"Goldie said as he steps into the conversation.
"What?we can't talk now Cassidy?what is your problem!?"
"My problem is that you guys are being too loud!people are gonna hear you and I'm trying to sleep!"
"Then go sleep somewhere else if you want some peace and quiet!your brother isn't even complaining about us!"Foxy said as he points to the powered off Freddy.

"Guys i think you both should calm down now-"
"Well where am i going to sleep then!?"
"It's not my problem!"
"Ugh you guys are so annoying!fine then I'll find myself another place to sleep!"
"Good!"
Goldie teleported out of the room and began looking for a good place to sleep in.
___________________________________________
-William-

"Okay great,now that your all here,i can give you guys the discs that you asked for"
"Uhh- Mr. Afton where did the toy animatronics go?"Chica said as she looks around the empty stage that I'm standing on.

"Oh i put them in the back room for a second,but that's not important- what's important is that you can finally look like your normal self again"
I got down from the stage and walked towards the children.

I walked towards Chica since she is the first on the line.
I placed the disc on her chest before she transform into her child form.
She stares at her hands in awe before hugging my leg.
"Thank you Mr.Afton!"
"No problem,now go have fun!"

She runs off before i walk to Bonnie and puts the disc on his chest.
He transforms to normal and hugs me.
He thanked me and runs off as well.
The next person is Foxy and i did the same with like how i did with the other two.

Right now only two left..
"Come on Gabriel let's leave.."
Cassidy said as she and Gabriel turns around preparing to leave.
"Wait!"
They turned around looking at me confused.
"What do you want William"she says with hatred in her voice.

I walked towards them and takes the last two illusion disc from the box.
"You didn't think i was forgetting you guys,right?"
"... what"
"I feel bad that the others are getting one,so i convinced Glitch to make another one for you guys,with my help of course"

I placed the illusion discs on there chest before they turn to normal.
"But why...?"Gabriel asked.
"Well it's technically me and Glitchtrap's fault for killing you and i want something to make up for it"
"But i thought you hated us?"Cassidy asked with confusion.
"Oh no,i never did,it's my fault that you guys are dead so why would i hate you?you had the reason to torture back in personal hell and i complete understand it"

They looked at me in shock as they look like there processing everything that i just said.
Cassidy looks down at the floor before looking at me again.
"W-whatever!don't expect for me to stop hating you!"

And right after she said that she teleports away leaving me and Gabriel alone.
He approaches me before hugging my leg.
"Thanks...but this doesn't mean that i forgive you yet and i still haven't forgot about what you've done.."
I smiled and pats his head.
"Of course buddy,now why don't you go join your sister"
He nods and teleports away as well leaving me alone in the empty room.