Chapter 61

-no one-

The two creators appear infront of the couple as they close the portal behind them.
"You called?"
"Yes..we called you here to talk to you about the wedding"
"About time..well where should we start?"

-William-

"Let's start off with the place for the wedding first..we haven't really decided on where we want the wedding to be"
"Hmm..well how about the forest? There is a forest near your house and it's beautiful as well"
"Can we take a look at the location first?"
"Yeah sure"

-Creator-

I teleport all of us in the forest as they take a look around.
"Woah..what do you think Liam?"
"I think it's a nice place.."
"Mhm..well thought you both might like it"
"We're thinking of putting flower decorations and Creator can make strings from her hand so she can attach flowers on the ceilings aswell"Sophia said.
"I think that's a nice idea..but how about the cake?"
"Liam can talk to Sophia later about that and you can talk to me about the outfit your going to wear for the wedding"
___________________________________________
-William-

"Where are we?"
"Your in the white void,only my children,my sister and i are allowed in here..but since i need a private place to talk about your wedding i suppose your allowed to be here..so uhm welcome i guess"
"Children?no offense but aren't you too young to have children? You look like a 13 year old"
"I had children. But I've abandoned them long ago and for your information, yes i am a 13 year old"
"I'm sorry..abandoned them?"
"I abandoned them in the dark void where all the others live.where no other soul can find them except me.they are left to rot there for eternity."
"...but why did you do it though..?"
"It is for the best.now let's not waste anymore time talking about this topic..so about your outfit for your wedding,what do you want to wear?"
"..I'm thinking maybe a purple tuxedo? I don't really want to wear a dress just because I'm the bride"
"That's quite understandable.hm..is this what your thinking of perhaps?"

"Yes,that's exactly what I was thinking""Okay great

"Okay great.i can get this dress done in a day or so"
"Alright.."
"You can't really get out of here for a few minutes or more since once you get in this place you can't leave for the next few minutes"
"Oh"

Silence fills the void as the creator just stares at her screen of some sort.
"*Sigh*alright..how about this since we both are stuck here for now..how about i get to know you better? I mean me and Liam don't really know much about you except the fact that you created us and all"
"Okay sure..oh and i wasn't the one who originally created you. Scott Cawthon was the person who created you and your story. I just made a clone of your original self and add some more stuff to your story and change some stuff as well"
"..I'm not the original..?"
"Nope. The original you is an asshole. He never really cared about his children and well he kills children with no regrets whatsoever"
"..holy fuck"
"Holy fuck indeed. But hey, be glad that i didn't turn you into an ass like him. I have all the power that i need to do that but i decided not to"
"..okay let just move on to another topic. First of all is Creator really your name?"
"No.i just call myself that name in this world.my real name is..Zara"
"I see.."
"..hey want to talk about Liam's prototypes?"
"Uhm sure?"
"The first prototype ever created was prototype 0. Basically Liam didn't existed and it was only Glitchtrap.Glitchtrap was not a form he is rather an own being"
"That surely is interesting,it's weird to imagine that Liam doesn't actually existed back then"
"Mhm.then there is prototype 1 which was Logan and ive already talked about him before.then prototype 2,i couldn't remember exactly how he looked like or what his personality was like.i think i remember him having white hair"
"Pfft haha- I'm sorry Liam? With white hair?- haha- that's hilarious"
"Haha i know.."
___________________________________________
-Liam-

"Well this is..awkward."
"Mhm yeah it is.."
"Okay where are we again?"
"We are at the Creator's living room right now. We are gonna talk about your wedding cake.so uhm what do you want the cake to be like?"
"I think a three layered cake is enough..maybe make the frosting a teal color?"
"Alright we can do that, anything else?"
"Add black roses on the cake, William loves black roses. And maybe add an eatable ribbon on the first layer of the cake"
"Okay nice,we can get your cake done anytime you want.depends on when on what day your wedding is gonna be"
"I'll talk about the wedding's date with William later on"
"Who are you going to invite on the wedding? We can make wedding envelopes as well.honestly just tell us anything you want on your wedding,we can add anything"
"I'm gonna talk about that with William aswell but didn't the Creator say that you both are going to invite some friends?"
"Yeah,I'm going to invite a few of my friends though i don't know who she is going to invite since she is always alone in this world"
"That's interesting.."
"Indeed it is"
___________________________________________
-Creator-

"I wasn't really going to tell you this but eh i figure why not just tell you now. After your wedding I'll be giving your family a few challenges"
"Challenges?what challenges?"
"You'll see soon enough.and would you look at that.you can finally go back home now"
"Wait- what did you mean by-"
"Goodbye!"

-William-

I got teleported back into my home and i look to see Liam.
"Oh William! You got teleported back as well"
"Yeah.."
"What's wrong?"
"..the creator said she'll give us a few challenges after we both get married..i don't know what she meant by that"
"..Did you try asking her?"
"I did but i got teleported back before i even finished asking her"

He hugs me as i took a second before hugging him back.
"Well whatever the challenges are..ill be with you through all of it"
"Promise?"
"Promise dear"
"I love you"
"I love you too"