chapter 13

-Glitchtrap-

I don't understand. I gave him the remnant. How did he still die?
We already tested it and it worked. Did i do something wrong while making it?

I sigh as i leaned on the counter and taking a sip of my coffee. The bitter yet sweet taste keeps me awake. How will i pay for the house bills?
I dont have money. Unlike William, I'm just a jobless rabbit who lives in his house rent free.

I start thinking of a way to get money. I could just..change back to my human form and..no. never mind. I don't think people would want to see a man who is constantly bleeding walking on the sidewalk. What if i steal people's money?
That's not a bad idea actually. But..no one would take care of the pizzeria anymore. William was the one who took care of the place and without him it would all just be chaos.

What if..i pretend to be William?
It's not impossible...
I've read something about an illusion disc in my book. It can transform your appearence to people that you want to look like.

I teleport the book in my hand and go to the discs page. I need wires, scraps of metal and other things. And it seems like i also need a computer. I'm sure William has all those things i need.

I can get them from the pizzeria and his house. Though this new project may take awhile, it will be worth it. At least i hope so. It doesn't hurt to hope. But then again i shouldn't have high hopes since the project could be a failure.

But I'll try.
For William.
___________________________________________

-William-

I wake up from my terrible sleep as i let out a groan. I look at my surroundings and was confused for a moment before remembering that I'm in my personal hell or whatever. Cassidy appears in front of me as usual, looking at me with those soulless eyes of her's.

"Wake up Afton. It's s time for another day of hell."

I groan once again before standing up and stretching until i hear the satisfying crack of my spine.

"What are you going to do to me this time?"

"I'm glad you ask! today is different, you get to choose on what we should do to you!"

"Well in that case, can you free me?"

"Nope! now choose or i will choose it for you!"

I thought for a moment before giving her an answer.

"Just electrocute me or something. I don't give a fuck."

"As you wish."

She shrugged before disappearing.
Not long after she leaves ,i feel myself getting electrocuted. Every inch of my body burns. But i didn't care about pain anymore. There's nothing that i could care about now.

I cursed at the unbearable pain as i hear Cassidy laughing from far away. This continued for a few minutes until it stops. I pant for air as my whole body aches and stings. I don't hear Cassidy laughing anymore. But i don't really give a shit. I just laid there still feeling pain but it isnt that bad as before.

I look up to see another soul and it's another little girl named Susie. At least i think it is.

"Mr Afton.. Cassidy told me to.. torture you this time.."

"But Cassidy said i can choose today"

"She changed her mind.."

"Ah okay what do you have in mind?"

"....i have to to shoot you with this gun until you pass out.."

She said as she pulls out a gun.

"Huh that's not that bad i suppose. Alright do your worst."

I stand up still feeling weak after being electrocuted.

"Okay go ahead."

She seemed hesitant at first before aiming the gun at me.

"I'm sorry.."

"It's fine. Just do it."

She pulls the trigger and the bullet hits my leg. I winced at the pain yet i still managed to stand up. She fires another bullet and this time it hits my stomach.

I cough out blood and clutches my stomach in pain. I see tears starting to well up in her eyes. I feel..bad for the child. After all it's my fault that they got in this mess.

"Hey it's okay..I'm fine."

She shot my arm without a warning and i kneel down as blood keeps spilling out of the bullet wounds.

"I'm so sorry."

She fires another bullet but this time it hits my head. My vision turns black and the last thing i heard was footsteps coming towards me.

-No one-

Susie walks towards William's body and kneels down.

"I didn't want to do this..I'm sorry.."

Tears starts to pour out of her eyes as she sat there crying.

Footsteps is heard coming towards her and she looks up to see Cassidy and the others.

"Good job Susie! you actually did what i told you to do!"

"But i didn't want too! you know i hate killing people.."

"But he isn't dead Susie,he is just passed out."

"Still! i don't want to hurt anybody..it doesn't make me a better person than him.."

Jeremy and Fritz hugs her and is trying to comfort her the best they can.

"Did you forget that he murdered us Susie? He and that Easter bunny was the one who ended our lives!"Gabriel said to them.

"Don't you think that all of these torturing stuff is a bit too much?"Jeremy said as he continues to hug Susie.

"Of course not! he deserves every second of it! and you agree too right Fritz?"

"Y-yeah..totally.."

"See he agrees! and you both should too!"

"Me and Susie don't want to hurt anyone..if you want to torture him do it yourself"

"Fine!just don't get in our way when we torture him tomorrow!"

"...we won't.."

All of them left the room, leaving William unconscious on the cold floor. After hours of being there, his breath hitched and he slowly opens his eyes. He grunts in pain before he sits up.

"Damn it.."

He feels his own body to see if the wounds has healed and sure enough it has. He lays back on the cold floor feeling nothing but pain. But a particular memory crossed his mind.

His finger brushes over his lips as he remembers the kiss that no other than Glitchtrap gave him. A blush creeps up his face but he quickly shakes his head to stop whatever the hell he is feeling. He must be crazy to think that he has feelings for that furry looking bitch.

But the kiss felt so..nice-
Nope!
Fuck no!
We are not doing this shit.
Plus it's..too late anyway.
I don't think I'll ever see him again.
I hate to admit it..but i miss that big doofus.