chapter 8

-Glitchtrap-

I open the metal door as it makes a loud creaking noise which made me cringe.
As the door fully opens, the first thing that i see is an animatronic laying on the ground.

It's body is completely made out of wires,they have a white clown mask on their face, they have a party hat on their head and they have a red bow on their neck.

I approached it before pulling out a vile that is filled with remnant in it. I pour it on him and waited for something to happen. But nothing seems to happened.
Odd..i guess it doesn't work on animatronics..
Oh well.

I shrugged before leaving the room and closing the door behind me. As i walk down the hallways and the animatronics stages, it feels like something or someone is watching me..
I look around but that's when i notice something in the corner.

A little girl with long ginger hair, a red bow on her hair, her eyes is pure black with white glowing pupils,her shirt is all bloody,and some blood are running down her face.

She is just standing there..watching me with those soulless eyes of her's.
I didn't know how to react so i just stand at my spot staring at her with no fear whatsoever. I've seen worse. I wonder how she can see me..
Wait...
Why does she look like..

Elizabeth?

She looks exactly like her...
Is this her soul?
Ghost?
I don't know but this is definitely some weird paranormal shit.
She starts to fade away leaving me alone in the room.
Weird...
I need to tell William this..

-William-

I sit on the couch as memories of me and Liam plays in my mind. The good old days...
I wish that he is still alive...
I should've watched where i was going...maybe then he would've lived.
Now I'm alone.
___________________________________________
"Come on Will,let's go to the playground"

"O-okay.."

They walk to playground together while holding hands. When they arrive they see that two of their friends Henry and Clara are there.

"Hey guys!" Liam said as he waves to them.

Henry and Clara looks over to see their friends.

"Hello.."William says shyly.

"Oh hey Liam! Who's that?" Henry asked as he looks over at the other brunette.

"This is William! He is my best friend!"

Henry gets up and dusts him self before making his way over to William.

"Hi! I'm Henry! Nice to meet you!" Henry said as he reaches his hand out for William to shake.

"Nice to meet you too.."

They both shook hands before the three of them sits back on the sand. The ginger haired girl known as Clara sits next to William and gives him a small smile.

"Hello, I'm Clara. It's nice to meet you"

"Hello..nice to meet you too."

"What are you guys doing?" Liam interrupts their conversation.

"We're making a sand castle, you can join us if you like!" said Henry.

"No you were the one who was making a sand castle. I don't want to put my hands on the filthy sand!" Clara pouts.

"If it's filthy, then why are you sitting on sand?"

Clara looks at the sand she is sitting on for a moment before she starts screaming and crying. The trio covers their ears to drown out her loud screaming.