Chapter 40

(i drew Liam in my new artstyle,kinda looks crappy but i don't give two craps)

-William-

I placed a hand on my abdomen to feel a small curve.
I still don't know how i feel about this..
I sighed leaning my head on the bedframe.
How will i tell Liam?
I can't just go to him and say "hey im pregnant and you are the father of the child"

It's not that easy
Im going to wait until im comfortable enough to tell him..
But for now I'll just keep this as a secret
I looked at the sleeping Liam beside me as the nervous feeling just keeps growing more and more.
I just pushed the feeling away and went back to sleep.
___________________________________________
As i looked at the ingredients in the fridge,my eyes spotted the jar of honey and potato chips.
A part of me is saying i should mix it and a part of me tells me not to.
Is this a normal thing in pregnancy?
I remembered Clara used to be like this too when she was pregnant with the kids.

I grabbed both of the ingredients and placed them on the counter.
I opened the jar of honey and the bag of chips.
I grabbed one of chips and dipped it into the honey.
Well here goes nothing,i guess..

I ate the whole thing and surprisingly it wasn't that bad..
I dipped another one in and ate it,still suprised of how good it is.
Thank God Liam is out killing again,he would think I'm crazy

(Fun fact:i hate honey)

___________________________________________
-Liam/Glitchtrap-

I grabbed the gun out of my pocket and aimed it at the woman who is shaking in fear.
With no hesitation i pulled the trigger and watched as the bullet hits her head.
Her lifeless body dropped down to the floor as droplets of water began to fall from the sky.
"Oh sh*t i have to go home now,William must be worried sick about me and i don't want to leave him alone for too long since he is still sick"

I teleported back home and changed back into my human form.
"William,I'm back!"
I walked over to the coffee table and placed the gun there.
I heard footsteps coming towards me and i look to see William.

"Hey Will,sorry i took so long,you were okay on your own when i was away right?"
"Yeah im fine"
"That's good to hear..but are you getting any better though?"
"No..not yet"
"William..I'm getting more worried about you..this has been going on for two months and you aren't getting any better..maybe we should call a doctor"
"No Liam!I'll be fine...just please..don't call a doctor or something"

I sighed
"Fine.."
"Thanks Liam..i just..don't trust doctors and i don't know why.."
"I remember when we both went to a dentist when we were a child and because you were so afraid of the dentist,i had to hug you to calm you down"

I laughed a little at that memory while William's face is just red.
"Oh shut up!it's not like you weren't crying when we both got on a roller coaster together and you literally clung on to me like you were about to die or something"
"Hey!you know how scared i am of roller coasters"
"Whatever.."