chapter 6

-Glitchtrap-

"William,i need your help with the remnant."

"I thought you got this under control?"

"I do but i only need one ingredient for the remnant"

"And what does that have to do with me?"

"I need a metal part from one of the animatronics and i would like to ask for your permission since i know you will beat my ass if don't ask for permission first. It can be hand or any other body parts as long that it is metal"

He lets out a sigh before nodding

"fine.."

"Great! but there is one problem though..."

"And that is?"

"I can't be the one that has to grab them. I can't go in there at day since alot people will be there and i cant go at night since there will be a nightguard and the animatronics comes to live at night. So you would be the one that has to grab the parts since you are the owner of the place"

"Ugh fine goddamn it..but you owe me."

"And I'm going to pay it by making you remnant,now go my dear"

I watch as he roll his eyes and walks away. Hm maybe i could do a little killing while he is away.

-William-

As i get inside the building i get greeted by the sounds of children laughing and the smell of pizza like always. I approach the animatronics and decides to get chica out of the three.
___________________________________________

"Here. i decided to get chica's arm cause it was the easiest part to pull out"

I said as i hands him chica's arm.

"Perfect! Thank you my dear! now you should go rest since you're probably exhausted"

"Damn right i am."

I walk away leaving him alone in the basement. I make my towards the bedroom and plops down my bed. I sigh feeling tired as hell from all the work.

I was about to sleep but then i remember something. I still have paperwork to do and blue prints to make.
I groan in frustration and gets up again before i head to my office.

-Glitchtrap-

Now that i have the scrap of metal, all i need to do is melt it. I remember William having a blow torch but i do not know where he put it. I teleport to his bedroom and notices that he isn't there.

He must be in his office..
I left his bedroom and walks towards his office. I open the door and i look to see William doing some paperwork.

"William"

"What?"

"Where did you put the blow torch? i need it to melt the piece of metal"

"If i remember correctly,i think that i put it somewhere in the garage.."

"thank you once again my dear" I said before making my way towards the garage.

As i open the door to the garage, the first thing i saw is how messy the garage is.
Gosh William need to clean his house more often. I began searching for the blow torch from cabinet to cabinet and i finally found it.

"Well that took awhile..but it doesn't matter, i have it now and i can finally make the remnant"
___________________________________________

-William-

After hours and hours of working, i have still yet to finish the blue prints. I let out a yawn as im starting to feel tired. A knock from the door startles me.

"Come in."

Glitchtrap peaks his head in before waving to me slightly.

"Oh right it's you. What do you want mate?"

"Why aren't you asleep yet? It's 11 AM for fucks sakes."

"Who fucking cares if i get sleep or not tonight? No one."

"I care. Just go to sleep already. I'll take care of your work."

"Oh no no no no. I am not trusting you with paperworks!"

"Then do the paperwork sometime else then! Listen i hate to admit it but i care if you get sleep or not, William."

"..you..care..?"

"Yes. Yes i do. Now just..go to sleep, okay? Don't worry about the damn paperworks or blueprints. You can take care of those tomorrow."

"How about i say 'no' mate?"

"Don't test my patience William."

"Why? What would happen if i am testing it huh-"

My sentence was interrupted as he picks me up and teleports both of us to my bedroom. He throws me on the bed as his tall figure towers over me. He stares at me for a moment before covering my eyes with his hand.

Then i feel the hand turn warmer for some reason. I feel my cheek getting kissed for a second as my face heats up.
They remove their hand away from my eyes and i feel a little disappointed when i see that Glitch trap is back to his normal self.

"..why do you stay in that rabbit costume when you can still be human?"

".. reasons that i can't tell you."

"And why can't you tell me?"

"I just can't."

"You can't just kiss me without even letting me know your true identity!"

"I can and i will continue hiding my identity. Just sleep William."

"Hey wait-"

He teleports away once again leaving me alone in my bedroom. I groan in frustration before pulling the cover on me and eventually sleeping.

Hello it's the author here and i want to tell you that this is a rewrite