chapter 2

-William-

I was cooking in the kitchen with Glitch trap who is sitting on the counter. While chopping the vegetables, i stare at the knife I'm holding. I stop on what i was doing and inspects the knife, while feeling something weird.

The feeling of..
Hatred?
Rage?
Sadness?
What is it?

"William"

"What?" I snap back to reality as i turn to the bunny.

"Is something wrong dear?" He said noticing the knife I'm holding.

"Its none of your business."

"Hm..i sense that you're feeling something weird?"

"..yes."

He chuckles before teleporting behind me and placing both his hands on my shoulders.

"How about we do something fun?" He whispers to me and i swear i could feel chills down my spine.

"What kind..of fun..?"

"Oh you know..maybe kill some children.."

"I..i don't know.."

"Oh come on dear! It will be fun..you will feel how amazing it is to kill those brats.. besides.. aren't you a little jealous that other children gets to live instead of yours?"

I just stand there thinking of what i should answer.

"Tick tock the clock is ticking William.."

"..Fine..but just this once."

"Wonderful! Oh you'll have a great time!"

"Whatever..just make sure that i won't get in trouble or you are dead."

"Why of course dear."
___________________________________________
-Glitchtrap-

"You see those kids over there?"

I point to a group of five children.

"Yeah?"

"try and lure them to the parts and service room,we can kill them in there"

"Okay..but how will i do it..?"

"Use your spring lock costume. You know how dumb and gullible children are."

He sighs but nods nonetheless.

"I'll go grab the spring Bonnie suit."

He walks away leaving me alone. I sit on the stage,watching parents and children come and go.
I wonder what it's like to have a family?
One of the five children from the group walks up to the stage.

He has black hair,pale skin,blue eyes and he wears glasses.
He looks at the bonnie animatronic, looking amazed by his performance.
"Woahh..Bonnie looks so cool! I wish i was him!"

He continues to watch his performance before before walking away, probably heading back to the group.
How cute.
Maybe i can make his wish come true.
I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw someone wearing the springbonnie suit.

"Will, is that you?"

He nods carefully not wanting the spring locks to activate.

"Alright then,you know the plan"

-William-

I walked over to the five children,that is currently playing arcade games. I turn spring Bonnie's voice box on before greeting them.

"Hello there kids!"

They turned to look at me.

"Woah! Guys look! it's springbonnie! He's here!"

All of them looks at me in awe which made me feel guilty on what I'm about to do to them.

"Are you children having fun?"

"Yes!"

"Well i have something fun that all of us could do! How about we eat some pizza and play games? You guys sure are going to be lucky!"

They nod their heads 'yes' with no hesitation.

"Follow me!"

They got even more excited and we made our way towards the parts and service room. They got in first and looks around the room only to find the room full of robotic parts and tools. I slam the door close and locks it, making them startled.

"Spring Bonnie..What's going on..?" Said one of the children.

'Glitchtrap..now.'

'you got it dear'

He teleports beside me and pulls out a knife.

-Glitchtrap-

The children looks at us with shock and fear as they hold hands to try calm down one another. I let out a laugh and walks closer and closer to them as they back away from me. They eventually backs into a wall as they look at me while shaking in fear.

"Well it was nice to see you brats"

I stabbed one of the boys in the stomach, blood starts to gush out of his stomach. He lets out a scream as i twist my knife and pushes it deeper in his stomach. I pull my knife out as he drops down to the floor now lifeless. The others screams and looks at there dead friend with tears pouring out of their eyes.

"Now who's next?"

-William-

I just stood here, watching him slaughter children one by one. Their screams of help filled the room as i tried to ignore them.
Why did i do this again..?
I now realize that theres only one child left and it's a girl that has black hair,tanned skin, and brown eyes.

"You know what Will..since you're the one who lured them here, why don't you kill the last one?"

My whole body froze after he said that.

"I- um.."

"Well?"

I look at him and the child who is at the corner shaking in fear.

"Fine.."

He hands me the knife that is stained with blood of the children he murdered.
I approached the child with the knife in my hand as the weird feeling soon returns. The image of Elizabeth, Evan, Terrence and Michael appears in my head. Their horrifying deaths plays in my mind and i could see how scared they were.

I grip the knife tighter in my hand as the feeling of rage and sadness washes over me. It's not fair..
It's not fair that other children gets to live while mine dies.
It's not fair!

I finally stab her on the head making blood squirt out. Her eyes that was full of fear is now dull and lifeless. I realize what i just did as i drop the knife in shock.
I just did that..
I just killed an innocent little girl!
But why did it felt so..good..?

Her blood got all over the springlock suit on the outside,but thank God that it didn't got in otherwise i would be dead. I hear clapping behind me and i look to see Glitchtrap clapping his hands.

"Wow! You finally did it! I must say i am quite surprised that you even had the guts to kill her!"

"I killed her..i killed a child!"

"Exactly!"

He picks up the dead little girl by her neck and brings her over to me.

"Good job Will,now let's find a place to hide their bodies"

This is a rewrite :D