chapter 3

-William-

I look around the room and find spring lock suits of the originals plus a golden bear. I remember Henry made that suit Incase his Fredbear broke during performance.

"Maybe we can hide them there?"

I point to the suits that sits on the floor.

"Good idea dear! now get out of that suit and help me"

I removed the head part of the suit,then proceed to remove the other parts.
After i removed all of them,i place all of the parts on the table.

"took you long enough dear. I was starting to miss your handsome face"

"Fuck You mate. Stop calling me weird pet names. And what's with the compliments?"

"No need to be like that dear. I was only simply complimenting you like the gentleman that i am"

"Whatever let's just hide the children before the cops gets here."

-Glitchtrap-

"Hey Will,who do you think should be Freddy?"

"Stop messing around"

I only roll my eyes at that. I just put the kid with brown hair,tanned skin and blue eyes in the Freddy suit. Then i remember the kid who wanted to be Bonnie. Well i suppose his wish is about to come true. I pick up his dead body and puts it in the Bonnie suit. After we are done,we place the head part on them so no one could find them.

"Now all we need to do is clean your springlock suit and after that we're done"

"There are cleaning supplies in the closet room, since no one can see you except me,you can grab them"

"Anything for you my dear"
___________________________________________
-William-

Finally we're home,my body feels so tired that i swear i could just pass out right here right now. I don't know where Glitchtrap went, but i don't care. I just want to have a hot shower and rest.

I take off my shirt and throws it on the floor before doing the same to my other clothing. I grab the towel from the closet and wraps it around my lower half.
(Not me simping while I'm writing this)
(Shut up please -13 year old me)

I step in the bathroom as i flinch a little at how cold the floor is. I let go of the towel before going in the shower and turning on the warm water. I let out a small sigh as the warm water makes contact with my skin making me feel relaxed.

My fingers trace over the multiple scars on my body. I have spring lock scars, scars that are from Clara, scars that are from harming myself and other work accident scars. I hate them. It makes my body look horrid and ugly. I continue to trace over them until i touch one below my ribs that makes me hiss in pain.

I got the scar the day that Clara divorced with me and ran out of the house. A day later her dead body is found near the cliff. Her body parts got dismembered but the person who did it haven't got caught yet. But I'm glad she's gone.

-Glitchtrap-

I hear the shower from William's bedroom turn on, so he must be showering. I teleport in his room before opening his closet and finding clothes for him to wear. After finding a simple sweater and sweatpants, i place them on his bed for him to wear after he finishes showering. I couldn't find anything interesting since his closet is mostly filled with different kinds of sweaters, shirts to wear for work, hoodies, and over sized T-shirts.

I hear the sound of water turning off and i quickly teleport out of his room and into the living room. A few minutes later, i hear foot steps coming in the room. I expect William to be fully dressed, but instead William walks in with no shirt.
I just look at him shocked as my eyes looks at his body that is filled with scars.
If blushing is possible in this body i would have been as red as blood.

"I need you to help me with something."

I snap back to reality as i look at him confused on what he needs help with. That's when i notice the med kit he is holding.

"I need you to bandage me up. I can't do it myself."

"What happened? Did you get hurt?"

"It's a scar from a a few days ago and i haven't got a chance to have someone bandage it up for me."

"Yeah sure, i can bandage it up for you"

He sits next to me on the couch and opens the medkit. I grab the cotton and the alcohol before putting some alcohol on the cotton.

"This may hurt a bit."

I press the cotton on to his scar as he hiss and wince in pain. I continue to rub the cotton on his scar to stop it from getting an infection. i then grab the bandage roll and got a good length of bandage. I put the bandage around his ribs and as i am doing that my fingers trace over his scars which he doesn't seem to notice. I admire everything about his body including his scars.

I finish bandaging his scar but my fingers continue to trace over his other scars which he eventually notices and starts putting on his sweater which disappoints me a little.

"Thanks..i suppose.."

"Your welcome my dear. Anything for you."

He didn't say anything after that and walks away probably to his room. Once again i am alone. the image of William's body full of scars appears in my mind and it truly amazes on how much scars this man has. Not that i mind it. I think it's quite beautiful. Everything about him is beautiful. Oh my sweet William..i wish you could know the truth.

This is a rewrite,also sorry that it's short.
(I'm sorry of how cringe my past self was -13 year old me)