chapter 5

-Glitchtrap-

At this point i will never make the remnant that i promised to William.
It's been weeks and i still haven't gotten the scraps yet,and William keeps asking me if the remnant is done.

I slam my head on the table and groans in frustration. I got up from the chair and teleports to the living room. I sit on the couch and turns on the TV. i go to the news channel to see something about the pizzeria.

Breaking news!
People have been claiming that the Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria is haunted.
Several nightguards that worked there went missing and some were found dead in the building.
A nightguard named Jeremy Fitzgerald said that apparently the animatronics comes to live at night.
Children also have went missing for the past couple of days and police will investigate further about this.

Interesting..
I need to go look at that place and see if they did possessed the animatronics. I'll go at night since apparently they said the animatronics comes alive at night.
I hear the front door open meaning that William is home from work.
My my.. he looks stressed and tired

"Rough day at work?"

He sighs.

"i got so many complains about the animatronics and the children that's going missing in the pizzeria"

"Well that wasn't my doing dear. But sucks for you though"

He just rolls his eyes and walks away.
I grin and laugh to myself before continuing to watch TV.
___________________________________________

I open the door and gets in,i saw that the animatronics aren't on there stage.
So it's true?
I make my way towards the place where the nightguard should be. As i get there i see two of the animatronics which are Chica and Bonnie waiting by the door.

I'll grab the parts from them tomorrow since the security guard is here. Though i could just easily kill him, i prefer the animatronics doing my job instead.

I teleport back to the house and walks to William's office. I open the door to see William asleep on his chair. he must've overworked himself again. Another thing I'm amazed about is how he is so hardworking.

I carry him bridal style and head towards his bedroom. I open the door and place him on his bed slowly so he won't wake up. He stirs in his sleep as i place the blanket on him so he won't get cold.

I stare at him adoringly for a few minutes. But to be honest..i could stare at him for hours. Goodnight my sweet William..

I know this rewrite is supposed to be longer but I'm just not in a good mood to make it longer.
Plus i don't know what else i should add.