Chapter 65

All the credits for this chapter goes to Galaxie_Moonlight!
She is the one who made this chapter and the pictures,so it would be nice if you show her some love!
And it would be very much appreciated if you follow her account and check out some of her stories!💕

(Sophia's pov)

It was going to be the perfect day for them.

(I LOVE THE DRAWINGS,also i was too lazy to draw myself for the wedding,so just imagine a black haired girl with a tuxedo)

Zara was currently with William and I was touching up a few things on Liams suit. Sure, I had a bit of beef with the guy but I'd be willing to set that aside so I wouldn't anger him on his day. "Alright that look good for your tastes?"

"It looks wearable. Nice work rat." Liam said with a grin giving a side glance at the girl wearing a lavender dress.

In an unforeseen motion I grabbed the collar of his tux and yanked him down to my level. "I... will flipping... end you." My eyes showed anger that most never witnesses. "Now, I would love to slap you so hard your ancestors feel it but you have to look good for your husband." I let go of his collar, fixed it and walked out.

"That girl is nuts."

(Zara's pov)

William was having pre-wedding jitters and I was lucky to be there for him.

"What if everything doesn't go as planned?! What if I regret everything I've ever done in my life?!" Will cried as tears started to fall down his face. I felt bad for the guy... no matter how much trauma I caused them.

"Hey, everything will be alright. Liam loves you and you love Liam and that's all that matters. Me and my best friend will make sure your day is perfect." William smiled as I finished making sure his suit looked good on him. "I swear today will be amazing."

"We swear." Came a familiar voice by the door. Sophia made her way over with a handkerchief wiping away William's tears then applying a bit of blush on the cheeks of the upset man. "You look perfect and everything will be perfect." We both saw William's worried melt away as we both smiled at the man of the day.

"I have to make sure that my plus one, Michael, knows what he's doing." Sophia said walking away and towards the door. "See you later!"

We both fell into a silence after she had left and I began to brush Will's hair and pull it up into a ponytail. "She means her Michael. Not yours."

"Oh... I figured."

(Sophia's pov)

"Michael!" I cried. A dirty blonde boy with green eyes and mint green wings that bled into red, ran forward and hugged me. "I missed you!"

"In our world you've only been gone a few minutes but clearly, you've been busy." Michael said looking around at the decorations and cake that was teal with black roses, a black bow, and pearls lined on it. "Looks beautiful."

"Thanks. We just need the priest and the grooms to arrive." I said moving to play with William and Liam's little baby Layla that was placed in the pews while looking at the beautiful scene. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Vanny with Liam behind me. "Oh hey! Perfect timing. This is my boyfriend, Michael." He waved to the two people in front of him. Vanny waved back but Liam stared in shock at the boy with wings.

"You have to find a host!" Liam cried. "You'll fade away if you don't! You need to find a body to possess, or you will never be able to return to this plane of existence!" Michael turned back to look at me after Liam went on his rant. I placed a finger on my lips as a signal not to say anything he was thinking aloud.

"Liam." I said with some sort of authority. "Me, Zara, and Michael are from different worlds. Angels may disappear from this world but in my world, angels live with us and they don't fade away. Michael is going to be fine."

Liam visibly relaxed and with a snap of my fingers I made one of Michael's jackets appear. "You need to cover your wings just until the wedding is over. I don't want the other groom to freak out as well." Michael understood immediately and covered his wings in the green jacket he was given.

Suddenly, Zara came running in from behind a tree and quickly shouted. "The groom is coming!"

(no one's pov)

Zara walked quickly up to the alter where Liam and Vanny already were standing. Sophia had given the rings to Danny and was giving him instructions on where to stand and when to give the rings. Soon after she grabbed a basket that was filled with dark red and black rose petals. The music began and William emerged from his hiding spot and started to walk down the aisle. Sophia began throwing around the flower petals as she walked ahead of William then moved to sit down next to Michael and pulled Layla into her arms and started to rock her in her arms when they reached the end of the walk.

Vanny, the priest of the wedding, started saying all her priestly things (I have no idea what they say in wedding other than the beginning and end) and when she asked if anyone would object Danny's mom had suddenly appeared to rain on the parade.

(I love how she comes out of nowhere lol)

"I object! I want my son back and these two gays took my kid!"

Sophia scoffed and gently placed Layla in Michael's arms while Zara walked down in front of the two to be weds and Sophia soon joined them. "You really should leave." Zara said.

"I'm not leaving without my kid!" She cried."Danny!" Sophia called. He looked up to acknowledge her. "Do you want to go back with her or do you want to stay with William and Liam?" She asked.

Danny pointed to William and Liam and that sent the lady into a fit. She made a move to grab the two people that stood in her way when Zara snapped their fingers and she disappeared.

Sophia and Zara smiled as they gave each other a high five then went back to their places. Vanny continued after she stuttered for a moment and Danny was called over to give the rings and Will and Liam said their I dos and they kissed.

Everyone cheered for them as they kissed. Sophia joined Zara and they smiled at each other... the day was perfect and the witch was gone and wouldn't press charges against the newlyweds. "So, the crazy lady won't bother these two again?" Sophia asked.

"Yup, the crazy lady is with my forgotten OCs and demons." Zara answered.

(Sophia if you see this I'm sorry but i have to change this one dialogue of the story because it wouldn't make sense,the previous chapter said that my children is invited to the wedding)

Sophia smiled then turned to look at everyone. "So? Who wants cake?" She called.