chapter 12

(yes i drew the picture up there :D)

-Glitchtrap-

I waited for hours and hours but William hasn't come home. Where the hell is that man..?
He usually comes back home around noon. He never works in the pizzeria for too long.

I'm getting more and more concerned as time pass by. What if something happened to him?
I should've went with him today.
Darn it William.

I read the note that he wrote from me again.

'Glicthtrap,if you're reading this right now, wait of course you are going to read this. But i want to tell you that i probably won't come back for a few hours or so.
Im freeing the children's souls..
They will never leave me alone if i won't free them.
if i never come back..just move on to another person..'

What does he mean by 'freeing the children's soul'?
And what did he mean when he said that he might not come back?
What the actual fuck is he doing..?
But most important of all. Is he okay?

I anxiously pace around the room as i try to think of what could possibly happen to him.
Oh fuck it! i need to find him.
I teleport to the pizzeria and i start to search for him.

I search from room to room and found nothing. Absolutely nothing. There's no one in this damn pizzeria. It's Sunday for fucks sakes!
Oh shit where could he possibly be..
I searched the place more in hopes to find my...pal. Yeah pal..
But that's when i found a dark hallway.
I haven't searched here yet.

I walked in the hallway trying my best not to trip over some of cracked floor.
I reached the end of the hallway and i found something..

William's springbonnie suit.

I quickly run to it to investigate and now notice the pool of blood surrounding the suit. More blood comes out of the suit and i could see someone's body in there.
That's when a realization hit me. No one else wears William's spring lock suit. Only William is allowed to wear it.
That means..
No this cant be..
It..it can't be William right?

Right..?

I kneel down Infront of the suit and checks the suit further but one detail stands out to me. The person in the suit is wearing grey clothing. William was wearing grey clothing this morning. I refuse to believe this is William. It's not him. It's not him. It's not him. It's not him. It's not him. It's not him!

"I'm sorry..I'm so sorry...i failed to protect you...im so sorry William!"
I screamed as tears wants to pour out of my eyes but no matter how much i tried to cry, no tears came. All i feel is pain. Just pain.
I had failed. I failed to keep William safe.
I promised myself that i was going to protect him. And i failed. I failed to protect my beloved.

The only person i love is now gone. He is dead. I am all alone now. What the actual fuck am i going to do!?
I can't live by myself!
And i don't want to move on to another person. I don't want to move on from William.

I sit there beside his dead body and i puts his head on my lap as i stroke the cheek of the springlock suit. I will avenge you William. Just you wait.

"I love you my dear...I'm sorry i failed."
___________________________________________

-William-

Pain. Pain is the first thing i felt after i wake up. I slowly open my eyes as confusion washes over me. Why am I awake..?
My head hurts and everything around seems blurry at first. After awhile, my vision clears up and i look around my surroundings. I'm in a dark place with checkerboard floors.
Where am I...
Didn't i die?

I get up and i start to walk around the weird place. I walked and walked but there's nothing in this place. There is no item or furniture whatsoever. After what seemed like hours of walking in the seemingly endless place, i give up.

"This place looks like it has no end. Am i stuck here?"

I sit down on the cold floor and brings my knees close to my chest. Is this what the afterlife feels like?
It's so.. lonely. I hear a child's laugh coming from behind me. I look behind me to see who it is and i see one of the children that i have killed.

"It's you..what the fuck do you want."

She starts to smile creepily at me and keeps approaching me.

"Welcome to your personal hell, Afton. you will be stuck here for all eternity with all of us"

"By 'all of us' who exactly are you referring to?"

"Why all the childrens you killed of course...we're all here to torture you so you can know what it feels like."

Right.
I should've known karma would come right back at me like a bitch. But it's not like there's anything i could do.
I'm stuck here for fucks sakes. No one can save me. Not even the big horrendous Easter bunny that lives in my house and kept kissing me for unknown reasons.

"You can't escape Afton. No one can save you-"

"Yes yes i know. Just get on with this torturing thing. Not like i have anything to do in here anyway."

___________________________________________

-Glitchtrap-

The next day goes by. I didn't get any rest. The thought of seeing William's dead body is his spring lock suit keeps appearing in my head. I keep feeling  guilt, pain, sadness and anger all at once.

But most of all i felt.. loneliness. Now i know how William felt all these years. Alone. His death was my fault. I should've went to work with him. I should've protected him. I... shouldn't have pushed him into killing the children.

It was all my fault. All my fucking fault. My beloved is dead because of me. I'm a..monster.