Love will heal what language fails to know

The 5th of May marked the official death of Jeongguk’s cerebrum

The 5th of May marked the official death of Jeongguk’s cerebrum. Of his self-regard too, maybe. Why? You’d ask. 5th of May was the day he committed himself to take action upon the operation: “Get Yoongi Hyung a boyfriend because I don't have one”. The one question that could be asked is what made the above-mentioned statement so self-loathing that, Jeongguk, Ace of Yonsei Art Department had come up with the declaration of the demise of his self-esteem? Here comes your answer, Kim. The shittiest thing to ever happen to him (Seokjin hyung’s jokes aside). Kim Taehyung. Out of all the men in his life he had to crush on the most unworthy of them all.

Kim Taehyung had the stature on campus for being a ruthless fuckboy, and he was definitely known to hop around and have a lot of partners rather than having a solid arrangement with just one person. In short, Taehyung was clearly not known for monogamy. But that definitely did not stop Jeongguk from simping around the quarterback. With the aura that Taehyung radiated, no one dared approach him. Taehyung was fabled not only for being the captain of one of the best football teams in the nation; he also had Seojoon and Jimin by his side. One was at the top of the list of the best students in the whole university and the other was known for his talent with his feet. Apart from that, Taehyung also had an instinctively emanating kind of energy, never failing to forget his dominion which others tried to fail at imitating. All of these factors combined; Jeongguk was fucked. He perfectly knew he had no chance with the elder and that increased his yearning more.

“Hyung, I want to kiss him so bad.”

Jeongguk never had terrific self-preservation tendencies and that made complete sense, for him to lie right next to his closest buddy and pretend that as long as he kept spewing out what he thought, everything in his life would magically work out.

“When’s the thesis due?”

Namjoon asked nonchalantly, skipping the part where Jeongguk just milliseconds prior, blatantly confessed to needing to fondle Taehyung. Vastly prone to his best friend's nonsense, he flipped through the menus for view. He knew they’d eventually wind up getting their regular; Jjajangmyeon and Japchae.

”What?”

Namjoon looked up to see Jeongguk looking straight into his cellphone, a little irritated from the appearance of it.