Euphoria pt1

Notes 

Credit : bangtanbae Source : ao3

DOM- TAEHYUNG

The whole night had been a freaking blur. Every song. Every set. Every minute went by like the blink of an eye, and before they knew it, the show was already nearing and end. Glistening lights, flashing as they hit ever single face of the beautiful fans that stood before them. They spent a moment, to really take it in. Every second, as thrilling as the last. They truly had a life like no other, and they spent it with not just each other, but all of their dedicated faces that looked up to them, each and every day. It was truly something to be proud of, and in those moments, they were eternally grateful.

But understandably so, they were also living an exhausting life, having just spent the last few hours entertaining the hundreds and hundreds of fans who'd come out to support them. They tried to give a show that would represent exactly how they felt.. always to the fullest of their hearts intent. As much as performing was high up there on the grand scale of favorites for the boys, getting down and letting lose after an exhausting show was also one of their most enjoyed moments. Reminiscing in the events that had just taken place, catching their heavy breaths. Every breath, sweeter than the last. Every blink, like a new day had began.

Being on the road, meant they had a few days between shows to catch their breath and enjoy each others company. All 7 members truly had a bond, that could never be broken, and had grown to be stronger than any relationship they'd ever encountered in their lives. They all shared a unique respect for one another, but also acted as a beacon of light in each others motivation. They wouldn't be where they were without each others support and trust, and they show'd their appreciation, every moment they could. But that didn't mean they were always together as a group. In fact, there were many moments of separation, leaving one another to have time alone with anyone they choose.

All of them, unique in their own personality. No single boy, like the other, yet they had a mutual understanding of where they stood in the group. No one ever tried to out rank the other. You could call them a family, but they were more than that. They were a group of partners, in a professional, yet loving way. There was one pair of the group however, that had a bond of their own. A secret if you will, that was kept under lock and key, never to be spoken to the rest of the group. This was a sin, to say the least, but no matter how you looked at it, there was no separating them. They 'r connection could not be broken. They knew each others weaknesses, like prey. Constantly on the cusp of forbidden lust for one another. It was almost euphoric in nature.. They would spend every waking moment they could find to be together, alone. They craved each others attention. Body heat. Affection. Touch. Love.

The only issue was..it was beginning to become an apparent problem, as they found themselves unable to control their passion in the worst of moments. And somebody was noticing...in fact, somebody else in the group knew... and threatened to ruin everything if he didn't get what he wanted....

They had been eyeing each other all night, waiting to find a moment to get away from the group and have each other to themselves. The group arrived back at the hotel together, standing in the lobby discussing their evening's plans. Taehyung was half listening as he looked up to see Jungkook across from him, staring at him out of habit. He noticed his Hyung notice his gaze, and quickly looked away, cheeks flushed in embarrassment. He just hoped nobody else had noticed. Tae smirked and let out a quiet chuckle and looked back at his feet, before quickly scanning the groups faces, listening to their words. It would seem they were headed out for food. Perfect opportunity. It had been a busy few days, and Tae hadn't felt his Kookie's touch in days.