Euphoria pt2

You could taste the sexual tension...They shared a quick, intense and understanding look, as Taehyung looked back into his room and walked inside, leaving the door open behind him. Jungkook took notice of his departure, and exit the elevator, walking in a steady pace to the room. His hands in his pockets, as he looked down at the floor with a confident, and playful stride. He bit his lip in anticipation, as he near the door on the left.

He entered the dark room slowly. 
"Tae?" he said in a quiet, hopeful tone, knowing his Hyung was in the same dark space as he were. He could feel his lovers heat close to him. He inhaled heavily, knowing he would soon be met by a touch..and sound..anything to break the silence. The door shut behind him, clicking as it locked, leaving whatever light was in the room to fade and dissapear in the darkness, like a sunset turning into moonlight. The anticipation throttled up inside him, reaching peak when he heard a husky exhale of desire directly in front of him.

 In a single swift movement, Taehyung pushed Jungkook hard up against the wall. His strong, smooth hands gripping his bunny's waist with a confident, passionate hold. Jungkook felt his warm heavy breath on his tongue as he was immediately met with Tae's smooth, eager lips. They're mouths danced, like wind in an open range, gliding along the others for support. Tae licked his lovers bottom lip softly, as if requesting permission for his tongue to enter. He wanted to explore his babys mouth, but Jungkook denied as he kept his mouth shut, attempting to tease his elder. This only aggravated Tae, as he felt the need to conquer his stubborn partners disobedience. He grabbed both of Kook's hands, and pinned them above his head with one arm, using the other to rake his fingers gently through the boys soft, shaggy hair, before gabbing a portion of it and pulling.

Kook let out a moan as their lips continued to crash together so perfectly and in rhythm with one another, his head being pulled back lightly by Taehyung's grip. Tae saw this as opportunity to thrust his tongue quickly and smoothly into the raven-haired boys mouth, making sure to explore every corner of the warm lovely cavern he'd come to love, before Jungkook quickly followed suit. Their tongues fighting for dominance for a moment, but Kook quickly giving up as he was met with a tight grip on his wrists above, and the pressure of Tae's body against him. He could feel the heat between them, as he surrendered his power to his Hyung.
Taehyung could feel Kook's body tremble beneath him, as he pushed his own body hard against his submissive's perfectly toned center, noticing he was out of breath and shaking. He puled away, allowing the boy to catch his heavy breath. There was a soft portion of moonlight beaming into the room from the open curtain across the bedroom. It just met where the boys were stood against the wall before ending abruptly at the door.

He looked him dead in the eyes, his forehead softly meeting the others and said in a low, soft tone, "I've missed you bunny.."

Jungkook tried to catch his breath, but in a sudden burst of agreeance, he forced himself to stutter through his staggered breathing and say, " I missed you too Hyung."

He knew exactly what he was doing when he said those words. He knew it would send chills down his lovers spine, as if he were being taken over by another being. Lust flowed through his veins, as Taehyung ached for Jungkook's lips to be touching his again. His hands to be caressing every inch of the boys body, and he yearned for his warm soft milky skin, to be flesh with his. He threw his head back in desire at the thought of it all and quickly back to once more kiss Kook's lips, harder than before. He let go of the boys arms, and they quickly fell back down, but instantaneously went straight around Tae's neck as he gripped him close in their kiss.

Tae's strong hands began to explore his bunny's body, playfully lifting the bottom lining of his shirt up and reaching under to grab the boys waist and abdomen. He palmed Kook's sides, while simultaneously pushing himself hard against the others waist, feeling just how much Kookie was enjoying this. He was met with Jungkook moaning lightly into the crook of neck, his warm breath sending shivers down his spine. This drove him wild, as he groaned in Jungkook's ear, and spoke in a deep, husky tone.