Double Tap

THIS BELONGS TO @meganni ON AO3

"So, how's the semester so far?"

"It's hell."

The day started out normally. Kim Taehyung was young (in his early twenties, thank you very much), wild (well, actually, no – he's not in the frat and he can't drink to save his life, so parties weren't the best for him) and free (sue him, he's still single). He is a blond, 5'8" glass of pure perfection – the hot university babe that everyone wants to bang regardless of preference. Taehyung would say that his personality turns off a lot of people that try to court him – since he, indeed, is an odd and bubbly person – but more often than not, Taehyung would just be picky.

Weirdly, Taehyung didn't fall under any stereotype of the "coolest and hottest" person on campus – as before mentioned, he can't drink and so parties aren't really his thing, and he wasn't in the fraternity to be called one of the Alpha boys. He wasn't high maintenance or snobby, nor did he only hang out with the "popular clique." And his major wasn't a case of those "I don't like anything, but I have to finish university, so I'll choose something easy" – in fact, he loved photography as a passion.

The only thing about Taehyung that screamed stereotypical babe was the fact that he's blond and has proportions of a model (surely dresses as one, too). Also, stereotypically, he should have a hot university boyfriend who's the captain of the football team and that he would break up with once their education is over, but no. Taehyung can't be swayed, no matter how many attractive guys and girls (he's gay, but hey, girls can be cute) try to hit on him.

So, it was only the beginning of the semester when Taehyung found himself sitting out on campus ground, sharing some average-tasting takeout food and thoughts with two of his hyungs that were also majoring in art. He was complaining about lord knows what when he appeared. He as in that "I only looked at him for two seconds and I already know I want to sit on his face" guy Taehyung saw for the first time on campus.

That guy – who appeared out of nowhere, looking hot like nobody's business – was definitely as tall as Taehyung, but his frame was larger and more muscular, thus making him look bigger overall in comparison. Black hair was peeking beneath a black beanie and falling down to frame his attractive features rather nicely, jaw slim and strong as he tongues the inside of his cheek as if he's thinking.

He wore the simplest of white shirts, but Taehyung could see how strong his arms looked. And his jeans were black, ripped at the knees to show a slither of skin, and they hugged his thighs so well it made Taehyung's mouth water. He wore pink timberlands (pink, how did he make them look so good?) and there was even a clear ink of a tattoo riding up his left arm, disappearing where his shirt was bunched around his elbows. With a sports bag over his shoulder and earphones in, he looked like one of those "too hot to approach" kinds of guys.

"Um, Tae? You okay?" One of his friends, a brunet theater major by the name of Park Seojoon, had asked, although Taehyung hadn't really heard him.

He had just stared at the attractive male that passed by, looking like he's headed to the other side of campus. He couldn't even formulate words at the time, only opening and closing his mouth like a fish until he had turned back to look at his hyungs. Taehyung had looked like he just witnessed something he shouldn't have.