Showing who's the alpha

Source: ao3

Author: exolexact

Dom: Jungkook

(Jungkook decides to show who's the one in charge)

.
.
.
.

I watched him from across the room. My eyes trailed up and down his body, analysing. My eyes danced across his collarbones, prominent against his skin. I licked my lips, wetting them as I thought of ravaging his collarbones. Marking them. My eyes took notice of his strong jawline. The supple neck that hid underneath. Oh, the things that I could do to that neck. The possibilities are endless. Those broad shoulders, flexing under each strain. My eyes traveled south, resting on his stomach, thinking of the pure muscle that lay underneath. All those hours of hard work, defining and sculting them. My eyes continued traveling south, landing on his thighs. Those strong thighs. My eyes landed on the bulge between his thighs. Out of everyone in the group, I've never seen Taehyung naked.

An idea began to form in my head. Smirking to myself, I thought of the ways to execute it. I felt a piercing stare penetrate me, giving me goosebumps. My eyes clashed with his. Those dark orbs, that leave me breatheless. Hungry for more. His eyes watched me. My eyes flickered to his lips. Those plump lips that I want to bruise. I saw him bite his bottom lip, tugging at it with his teeth. His tongue darted out, wetting them sensually. 

My eyes snapped up to meet his. He was smirking at me, knowing the effect that he had on me. His eyes had a predatory feel to them. Those un-ending pools of abyss filled with a feral look. The look that left me shaking in anticipation. His smirk widened. I smirked back at him, I noticed his smirk falter slighty. His eyebrow raised, challengingly. All I did was give a innocent smile. I watched as his eyes narrowed, he wasn't buying it. I broke our heated staring contest as I stood up.

Bidding everyone goodnight, I left the room. I felt his gaze at the back of my head, following me. I escaped from the room, from him. I'll show him who's the real alpha. I'll make him beg. I'll make him moan my name. I'm the one in charge, he better be prepared. I continued walking to my room, the one that I shared with Jimin. I waited for everyone to sleep before I carried out my plan. 

At 01:14 am, I slowly crept out of my shared room. I stilled in the hallway, listening for any noises that may indicate that someone was awake. Finding nothing, I continued to my destination. I crept along the hallway, making sure not to disturb my hyungs. I reached his door at the end of the hallway. I paused outside his door, listening. 

Nothing. 
Perfect' I thought to myself, smirking. I slowly opened his door. I surveyed his room. He didn't share with anyone, which made this situation all the more perfect. His room was smaller on the other hand but cosy nonethless. I slowly closed the door, as to not alert him. My eyes landed on a noticeably large lump on the bed. I grinned as I stalked towards him. I stood beside his bed, looking at his sleeping form. I could hear his soft breathes. His face looked so serene and peaceful. His hair was touseled and his mouth was slightly open, exposing those sinful lips. The one's that I want to bite until they bleed. My eyes inched lower, resting on his blanket. 

I carefully began to pull his blanket, disentangling him from it. Trying my hardest to not disturb him, otherwise my plan won't work. He shifted in his sleep. causing my to stop. Holding in my breathe and willing for him to fall back asleep. I waited a couple minutes to make sure he fell asleep before proceeding. Finally I managed to get the blanket free. Tossing it to the floor, I looked at him. He was clad in a shirt and some boxer shorts.

'This is just too easy', I gleefully grinned. 

Now for the plan. I sensually trailed my fingers down his leg, feeling goosebumps. Blood was pounding in my ears, deafening me. Excitement flowed through my veins. I felt him shiver underneath my touch. My fingers rested on the waist band of his boxers, tugging them down slightly. My fingers grazed his hip bone, teasing him. I felt him shiver once again. I smirked to myself as my fingers started trailing south. My palm ghosted over his bulge. I bit my lip to prevent any noise from escaping. The anticipation was overflowing. I lightly palmed his cock, my ears perked up as I heard him moan quietly. I quickly retracted my hand as he shifted. I decided to take things further. I slowly eased myself on his bed. I sat near his legs. I stealthly moved until I was in a way, straddling his legs. I was careful not to put my weight on him.