Wanna make love

The room was lit only by the dim sky and nothing else. Two bodies rest comfortably in a tangle of relaxation and peace. It was the kind of moments that Taehyung would have definitely considered to be the better times of his life.

However, it was rudely interrupted by a pair of sweet, sweet lips that came to attach at his neck just under his jawline.

Repeatedly.

"Aishhh, ah, cut it out." Taehyung grumbled, turning his body over with a tired huff. His eyes stayed shut, brows furrowing gently when he felt the lips only continue their assault. But honestly he should have been fine with it. The plump texture, the gentle pressure, those kisses were always comforting...

Until the tip of a tongue came along. It trailed slowly against his ear, curling at the entrance in such a way that sent a deep shudder through Taehyung's body, causing him to growl and close his eyes only tighter.

"Damn it, Jungkookah!"

A low series of giggles hit warmly against his now slightly wet ear, and Taehyung grumpily turned himself onto his back again to look at his mischievous partner.

Taehyung glared at those smiling lips. They were just there, taunting, waiting, knowing exactly what they were doing.

"Morning babe," came Jungkook's sweet voice against his face, as the other had been looming his own face over Taehyung's. "Don't act like you don't want my mouth to start your day off."

That made Taehyung close his eyes with a mental groan. Jungkook's voice was always sweet and smooth like honey, high and lovely like the prettiest set of balloons. But the other had seemed to have just woken up too, and his voice was ridden with that stupidly sexy, low morning rasp. It made something tingle in Taehyung's stomach that he was too lazy to really deal with.

A hand felt at his chest, pressing and rubbing a massage up and down. He opened his eyes before they shifted back onto Jungkook's visibly lustful gaze.

"Really." Taehyung deadpanned, "Right now. Right at this moment. At this second."

"Don't gotta do it if you don't want," Jungkook responded, unaffected by Taehyung's "judgmental" tone and stare. In fact, it had only gotten more of a positive reaction. Jungkook's gaze never eased up, and the corner of his lower lip was taken between his teeth. The messy fringes of his hair brushed against Taehyung's forehead, which definitely didn't help Taehyung's situation. "But I'd definitely like to feel you up a little bit..."

Ugh that voice, why? Why the fuck did Jungkook's voice sound so fucking good right now??? Was this what he oh-so-apparently put Jungkook through with his own voice every day?

Well, Taehyung's voice was like a hundred times lower, darker, and huskier than Jungkook's was with his own morning voice right now, so he could torture back too.

"Mm," he hummed lowly with purpose, his casual stare at Jungkook swiftly shifting into something more suggestive. The kind of stare that riled Jungkook up in the most perfect way. And once he sees how Jungkook's lips part and the way his dark pupils seem to dilate, Taehyung knows he did it right, just as always. "You wanna touch me up, yeah? Alright. Make it worth my while."

And with that said, his legs spread, his big hands coming to push down at the blanket that coated him. Jungkook's eyes followed any moment he made, a pink and glossy tongue licking over his lower lip slowly. It sparked further heat in his stomach, and Taehyung was somewhat embarrassed when he realized he might have already been starting to grow down there.