i can feel that body shake, and the heat between your legs

BELONGS TO @taetastic ON AO3

Summary:

Jeongguk burns with the desire to keep Taehyung like this forever, to spoil and degrade and dominate.

Jeongguk comes to very slowly.

He's stuck somewhere on the cusp of consciousness, lingering in a dream but gradually becoming aware that he's slipping out of it. At least, he thinks so. There's something warm and wet wrapped around him, a familiar skillful tongue, and it feels heavenly. He breathes deeply through his nose, fingers curling and tightening around the blankets under him.

It's the moan that slips from his own lips that fully wakes him up.

Even in his sleep-muddled state, he should've known who that tongue belonged to. It isn't the first time Taehyung has woken him up like this, but it's always a wonderful surprise.

Without bothering to open his eyes, he reaches under the blankets and searches until he has Taehyung's hair between his fingers. He gives a gentle tug and when Taehyung groans, the vibrations send a jolt of pleasure up Jeongguk's spine.

"Fuck, Tae," he groans, his grip tightening.

Taehyung just speeds up the pace, sucking Jeongguk's cock with vigor, his mouth a mess with saliva and precum. The way Taehyung gives head is always messy and eager; he puts his all into it and it drives Jeongguk insane.

Taehyung must feel his hips rutting upwards, because he relaxes his jaw and lets Jeongguk grip his hair and fuck into his mouth. His cock hits the back of Taehyung's throat and he can hear the other boy choking.

It doesn't take him long to cum like this, it never does when Taehyung blows him, especially in the morning when he's sleepy and sensitive. Pleasure washes over him in waves and his hips stutter, toes curling in. Taehyung licks at the underside of his cock and his vision goes white as he finally cums down Taehyung's throat with a loud groan.

The intense orgasm takes a lot out him, and he collapses back onto the bed, breathing hard and trying to come down from the high before he can open his eyes. Taehyung is taking small kittenish licks at his sensitive cock, licking up whatever cum is left, and Jeongguk pinches his ear to get him to stop. It's torture when he's this sensitive post-orgasm. Taehyung just chuckles and pulls his briefs back up, before pulling the blankets away.

"Morning, birthday boy" he says with a soft smile. His eyes are still a little puffy with sleep, his hair is an absolute mess, and his lips are now red and swollen. Jeongguk isn't sure how he can look so adorable and enticing all at once, even after spending almost two years with him.

"Morning," he replies, voice thick with sleep. "That was - a nice surprise."

"One of many," Taehyung promises, eyes sparkling with mischief.

Jeongguk raises an eyebrow, "Not sure if anything can beat a morning blowjob."

"I've already got something better," Taehyung retorts, slapping his thigh and throwing the blankets off of both of them.

"Too early for this," he groans as Taehyung goes scrambling off the bed, his long limbs knocking into Jeongguk in the process.

"Hush," Taehyung commands over his shoulder as he hurries toward the door. He's wearing the pair of pink briefs that Jeongguk loves seeing against the golden hue of his skin, along with one of Jeongguk's t-shirts that's large on both of them, and all Jeongguk wants to do is pull him back into bed and cuddle him. Or ravish him. Or both. That'd be the perfect way to spend his birthday.