only you can set my heart on fire

THIS BELONGS TO @taetastic ON AO3

Taehyung is very aware of how much Jeongguk likes working out. The other man is at the gym any chance he gets, and he perfects a work-out routine within no time. Taehyung joins him sometimes, but he just doesn't have the same drive that Jeongguk seems to have for working out. He does the basics, but Jeongguk goes all out. Like every other thing Jeongguk takes on, he excels in it.

So, Taehyung isn't sure why he's so surprised to finally see the results of Jeongguk's hard work.

They're constantly busy. Always rushing from one class to the next, studying for exams and writing ridiculously long papers. So, he doesn't get the chance to really look at Jeongguk for a long time.

It isn't until Jungkook is fucking him against the shower wall that he takes notice of the changes.

It's been so long since they've had the chance for more than quick handjobs, hidden away somewhere from the other boys in their dorm, when they have 10 minutes of downtime. To feel Jeongguk inside of him again, his thrusts a little rushed, but deep, is absolute bliss. They're pressed close together, Taehyung's achingly hard dick trapped in between their stomachs, and the little bit of friction is just enough to leave him on the edge. He's got his legs wrapped around Jeongguk, the younger boy's fingers holding onto his thighs with a bruising grip. Thinking about the finger-shaped bruises that will be there later causes a shiver to run down his spine.

Jeongguk has his face buried in his neck to muffle the sounds he's making, and his breath is hot against Taehyung's skin. He feels Jeongguk's teeth and tongue teasing the skin of neck every now and then, and he experiences a jolt of pleasure each time.

At least Jeongguk tries to be quiet, for the sake of everyone else. It's not as if they don't know what he and Jeongguk are doing though, so Taehyung doesn't bother to muffle the moans and cries of pleasure that slip past his lips as Jeongguk fucks into him.

The wall behind him is cold but the water raining down on them from the shower head is warm, and Jeongguk's skin is absolutely burning against his own. He feels dizzy with pleasure and completely overstimulated.

His hands roam over Jeongguk's body, fingers hastily exploring warm, wet skin. It isn't until he reaches Jeongguk's shoulders that he stops.

Something feels different.

He can't remember Jeongguk's shoulders ever being this broad, this muscular. It completely catches him off guard, and the feeling of Jeongguk's muscles moving under his fingertips causes such blinding pleasure to wash over him, Taehyung feels like he may have actually blacked out for a few seconds. His fingers tighten on Jeongguk's shoulders and he comes with a jolt. The scream that escapes him when he comes sounds distant to his own ears, but he's painfully aware of how loud it was once he comes down from his high.

He loses all strength after the force of his orgasm, and the only thing holding him up while Jeongguk finishes fucking him is the boy's muscular arms. It's only moments later when he hears Jeongguk's muffled groan of pleasure close to his ear as he finally comes.

"Ah!" Taehyung cries out and grips Jeongguk's shoulders again when he feels Jeongguk's come spill inside of him. He's overly-sensitive to every feeling, trembling in pleasure at the warmth of Jeongguk's come inside of him.

"Fuck, hyung," he hears Jeongguk's voice near his ear. "You came without me even touching you," he states, letting out a breathless laugh.

Jeongguk pulls out of him slowly, and he lowers his feet back onto the tile. His legs feel like jelly, and he would've fallen over if Jeongguk's arms hadn't stayed wrapped around him. "And I don't think I've ever heard you scream that loud. Yoongi hyung will be pissed if you woke him up," Jeongguk chuckles, and Taehyung would punch him in the arm if he had the energy. Although, he'd probably just be met with a solid wall of muscle.