Punch Hard (Fall Harder)

THIS BELONGS TO @THEMAKNAEJK ON AO3

The boys locker rooms have always been hot, steamy and generally, fairly smelly. As Taehyung walks through the corridor, he breaths in the scent of sweaty men and remembers one of the many reasons why he never picked up a Varsity sport. It wasn't that Taehyung didn't enjoy sport, he was always fairly good at track and field during High School. But the smell and the sweat of other people was just too much to handle and was enough to make him vow to never choose to do any kind of physical activity ever again.

But here he was, trudging through the boys locker room, art sketchbook in hand, heading back to his dormitory. He never usually went this way, but Jimin asked if he'd meet him after his dance practise, and who could say no to Jimin? No one.

He spots the peach haired boy immediately, his wide smile and squinty eyes standing out from the crowd. Taehyung albeit ran over, dragging Jimin by his elbows and out of the smelly room. Jimin giggled as he stumbled to put his trainers on as he followed Taehyung into the hallway.

"Hey, hey, hey," Jimin said, pulling Taehyung to a stop once they were safetly out the locker room. "You could've at least waited until I had shoes on,"

"No, I definitely couldn't," Taehyung scoffed, hugging his sketchbook close to his chest as if creating a physical barrier in between himself and the locker room.

Jimin merely laughed at his friend, knowing him to be one who always had to make situations more dramatic than they were.

"Why did I even have to meet you here, anyway?" Taehyung pouted. "You know much I hate it here,"

Jimin slowly got up, having his shoes neatly tied in perfect double bows.

"Well, I have a big favour to ask of you," Jimin said, using his puppy dog eyes that Taehyung knew he couldn't resist.

"A bigger favour than asking me to meet you here?"

"Yes,"

Taehyung bit his bottom lip, unsure of what on Earth he was about to be asked. Jimin was a spontaenous and reckless individual, never saying no to plans or occasions and taking every new situation in his stride. In some ways, Jimin's extroverted personality was an amazing thing. It brought Taehyung out of his shell, and granted, he wouldn't have half the friends he did if it wasn't for Jimin introducing him to them.

But it was times like this when Jimin had a mischievous grin on his face and Taehyung just knew that he had said yes to some ridiculous scheme and he wasn't going to go through with it without Taehyung being by his side. The whole University knew they were a package deal. They never left each other's side, a part from when they had separate classes and they had no other choice but to part ways, which was always the saddest moment of both their days.

"Oh god," Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Hit me with it, then,"

Jimin wetted his lips, his tongue darting out to run along the soft, plump lips. Taehyung cocked his head. This was something he only ever did when he was nervous, and Jimin was rarely nervous. This must be bad. Taehyung couldn't help but gulp. Nervousness taking over his body as he watched Jimin battle with his inner thoughts.

"So, I may or may not have lost a bet," Jimin stared at the floor as he spoke, kicking and scuffing his shoes.

"What kind of bet?"

"The kind of bet that involves you dressing up in skimpy clothes and being the ring-girl of the Boxing Match on Friday,"

Jimin immediately covered his face with his hands. The right decision to make, as Taehyung lunged forward hitting his best friend over the head repeatedly. Jimin somehow managed to duck and weave out of Taehyung's hold. The one and only time his smaller height coming in handy.