Appointment: Kim Taehyung for Jeon Jeongguk (genital piercing)

On their three-month anniversary (or one-season, as Taehyung insists on calling it), Taehyung turns up at Jeongguk's front door with a bundle of bright orange plastic sheeting and half a dozen thin rods sticking out of his arms.

"Do I want to know?" Jeongguk deadpans, staring at the mess that Taehyung is currently fighting to hold without it slipping to the floor.

"It's our first holiday!" Taehyung beams, trying to lift the atrocity towards Jeongguk, one of the black rods slipping away as he does so. Jeongguk lurches forward to catch it, only to find it's linked by elastic to one of the rods still in Taehyung's bundle, and realises what his boyfriend is holding.

"Taehyung. Are you taking us camping?" he deadpans, looking up from the mess of tent to his boyfriend's gleeful face.

"Yes!" Taehyung grins.

"No." Jeongguk starts to close the door on him.

"No, wait!" Taehyung launches himself against the door, wedging his foot against it so he can't be shut out. "I wanted to do something fun but we didn't have time to go away properly, so I thought we could do this!"

"We are not camping in the garden in November," Jeongguk pulls back the door enough to scowl, resisting the power of a Taehyung Pout in full force.

"We can do it inside! In the living room! Please, Gukkie," Taehyung wobbles his bottom lip, widening his eyes like he's some poor innocent helpless thing. Jeongguk sees right through that shit; it's been pulled on him too many times.

Sadly, he is also weak to his boyfriend and his eccentric whims in general. So there's that.

"I have one condition," he narrows his eyes and holds up a finger. Taehyung visibly brightens, sensing he's about to get his way. Again. "You set up the damn thing, and you take it down and get it out of my house before next week."

"Done!" Taehyung lunges forward, pressing a kiss to Jeongguk's cheek (goddam pokey tent poles stabbing them in the stomach be damned) and wiggles his way past Jeongguk and going through to the living room, leaving Jeongguk to close the door behind him with a sigh.

"Why do you even have a tent?" Jeongguk questions, resisting the urge to wince as Taehyung drops the unassembled tent onto the middle of his living room floor in a messy heap.

"It's not mine," Taehyung shrugs his way out of his backpack and coat, dropping them on the floor too (Jeongguk resists the urge to click his tongue in annoyance). "It's Namjoon-hyung's. He had a phase last year of thinking he was a free spirit and a wanderer."

"Is he not?" Jeongguk frowns.

"Nah," Taehyung shakes his head. "Well, maybe a bit. But he mostly decided he was a spirit that liked having a proper bed and roof and electrical sockets, so Jimin and I have been storing the tent in our flat for months now."

Taehyung bounces over to wrap his arms around Jeongguk's shoulders, brushing their noses together as Jeongguk's hands come up to cover his hips automatically.

"Hi," Taehyung says, belatedly, pressing a soft peck to Jeongguk's lips.

"Hey," Jeongguk returns softly, squeezing Taehyung in a little closer.

"Happy anniversary weekend to us," Taehyung grins.

"You're such a sap," Jeongguk murmurs, leaning in for a longer kiss, slower, relaxing into each other's presence after a couple of days apart at work and college.

"Your sap," Taehyung breaks away to say.

"Ew. Lame and predictable," Jeongguk steps away, smacking Taehyung's ass as he moves.