BAD BOY

If he asks nicely, he'll get what he wants.

If he says 'please,' bats his eyelashes, pouts his lips and pours his innocence out before Taehyung, he'll get what he wants.

But this time? This time, Taehyung's adamant, downright refusing to give Jeongguk what he wants.

He seems mad, like Jeongguk's asking him to commit one of the seven deadly sins (although, he's already committed at least five), and Jeongguk just doesn't get it.

"Why not?" Jeongguk whines, following Taehyung around their bedroom like a child throwing a tantrum, "It will be fine, hyung," he insists, and Taehyung tries his best to ignore his dramatic display of agitation. It's not like Jeongguk dropped it like a bomb, like his proposition came out of nowhere, he'd left hints, here and there over the last few months.

Taehyung turns on Jeongguk, "You want me to choke you. How is that fine?"

Jeongguk frowns, watches Taehyung throw his eyes towards the heavens, and he steps closer to Taehyung, reaches out a comforting hand, "You won't hurt me, if that's what you're afraid of."

He watches Taehyung's Adam's apple bob, his expression softening into one of irresolution.

It'd been just under a year since their whirlwind romance began, since Taehyung showed up on Jeongguk's doorstep resembling a drowned rat, since Jeongguk had pulled Taehyung inside and wrapped him up in not one, not two, but three fuzzy blankets. It'd been just under a year since Taehyung had spilled his feelings before Jeongguk, like tea gushing over the rim of a mug.

They'd made love that night, on Jeongguk's freshly washed sheets, with the lights dimmed low and the roar of rain knocking against the window.

There was no awkwardness that comes with first times, no shy fumbling or stretching silences; there was need, and there was relief, after they'd both finally bitten the bullet.

Taehyung smelled like rain, tasted like rain, his hair frizzy and curly beneath Jeongguk's fingertips as he travelled down Jeongguk's torso, leaving kisses in his wake.

And as time progressed, Jeongguk grew bold, became daring.

It was typically him who went further, who tested the waters, and one night, when he'd scratched Taehyung's back raw with his fingernails, begging him for more, despite the fact that Taehyung had nothing left to give him, was giving Jeongguk his everything, Jeongguk had dug his nails into Taehyung's flesh, had cried his name, and the morning after, had kissed across the stark red lines littered across Taehyung's pale, honey-golden skin.

Taehyung bore those scars for weeks after.

Another hint was when Jeongguk had taken things up a notch when they both were tipsy and giggly on wine.

Jeongguk was clingier than usual, and he'd tested Taehyung by nipping him harder, by scraping his teeth roughly against Taehyung's skin, leaving stark red marks unlike the ones left by his fingernails. Taehyung had gasped, a sharp, harsh noise breaking through the air as Jeongguk bit into the skin just above his clavicle, so hard that he'd drawn blood. "Guk," Taehyung panted, his hands resting on Jeongguk's hips pushing him away gently, his eyes searching Jeongguk's blown-wide stare, "You okay?" He was smiling lightly at Jeongguk, love dancing in his eyes as he'd tucked a stray tendril of hair back behind Jeongguk's ear.

Jeongguk's heart was thumping, his skin felt as if it were crawling. He swallowed, nodded, "Can we try something?"

He settled back on his hunkers, watched Taehyung drew his bottom lip between his teeth as he tried desperately to read Jeongguk, to understand what was going through his arousal-filled mind, "It depends on what that 'something,' is."