Birthdays like these

DOM- JUNGKOOK

Here's your drink.", Jungkook came from behind the couch, lowering Taehyung's glass towards him but Taehyung was on his phone, typing something.

"Oh my...... Oh goodness Jungkook. You startled me.", He jumped by the sudden appearance of Jungkook, his shoulder hit the glass Jungkook was holding and little amount of liquid fell on his chest. His mobile phone dropped on his knees as he quickly pressed the lock button.

"Oh God, I'm sorry." Jungkook came forward and kept both of their glasses on the table. He turned towards Taehyung who was sitting on the couch, trying to get rid of the spilled liquid from his leather jacket.

"It's okay... Kookie. It's alright."

"No... Wait I'll bring some tissues.", He again moved towards the crowd and disappeared.

Jungkook went to the counter and took few tissues. When he came out of the crowd of the club, he saw Taehyung still sitting on the couch. He was smiling at someone who sat next to him, a girl. They sat at ethical distance but the way Tae was laughing at something that girl was saying, something inside Jungkook burned. He moved forward, as tissues crumbled inside his fist.

Control yourself Jungkook. Control.

Tae was still laughing when he felt the space on his left side of the couch dipped by some weight and then a hand sneaked under his chin, turning his face towards the left side. It happened so quickly he couldn't register what was going on. He saw the girl's face went blank as his face turned completely to the left side, to Jungkook's side as Jungkook's kissed him, Hungrily.

He for a moment didn't understand what happened, he pushed Jungkook away cause he couldn't even get to see who was kissing him like this, all of the sudden. He saw Jungkook but before he could say anything Jungkook again leaned in. His hands snaked up to Tae's nape of the neck. Taehyung couldn't help but close his eyes and kiss him back tho he was confused as hell. And Jungkook, his lips were moving fast against Tae's but he was glaring at the girl whose face was as blank as white sheet.

MINE

Taehyung broke the kiss within 5 seconds. 
"What the hell are you doing Jungkook? We're in a public place and it's not even a gay bar.", He whispered loud enough to make Jungkook hear him but not the girl on his other side.

"Just...missed the taste of your lips.", He smiled, His hands were still dangling on Tae's shoulder. His eyes stared the girl back. And Tae followed his gaze. He saw an unsettled emotion on the girl's face. No, she wasn't disgusted by seeing two men kissing within a meter distance, She was shocked. And Tae read that expression. He saw Jungkook back as Jungkook pressed a kissed on side of Tae's forehead not looking away from the girl. Smiling, smirking.

"Hi, I'm his boyfriend.", He said as his eyes turned pitch black but he was smiling.

And Tae could feel it, the weirdness of the situation. 
"Cherry, he...."

"Well, I think your boyfriend didn't like you talking to me. Nevermind." She stood up, faked a smile and looked at Tae . "I gotta go now." And then she disappeared in the crowd.

Taehyung was just.... Speechless. What the actual hell?

"What was that?", Tae asked in a firm but low voice.

"What?" Jungkook sat properly and started wiping Tae's jacket with the tissue.

"Don't act like I didn't notice. What did you just do?"

"I kissed you. Can't I kiss you?" he didn't look at Tae.

Tae laughed, an amusing laugh, an 'I can't believe this' kind of laugh.