good vibration

THIS BELONGS TO @littlebee1 ON AO3

Jeongguk shot Taehyung a poisonous look as they sat down on the bus, and Taehyung smirked back at him, squeezing Jeongguk's hand gently. He leaned in closer, nosing at Jeongguk's ear for a moment, before he spoke, voice barely audible over the sound of the bus. "We're almost home. You can make it home, can't you?" Jeongguk elbowed him gently, and Taehyung chuckled quietly, kissing the skin underneath his ear gently. "Aww, sweetheart, are you mad at me?"

"You're being an ass," Jeongguk huffed, wrenching his hand out of Taehyung's grip and shoving his hands into the pocket of his hoodie. Taehyung chuckled, as he sat back in his seat, wrapping his arm around Jeongguk's shoulders.

"This was your idea," Taehyung reminded him quietly, fingertips teasing Jeongguk's shoulder gently. "You're the one who said you wanted to wear it in public."

Jeongguk huffed again, eyelids fluttering for a moment as the bus started to move, hips shifting against the seat. He clenched down unintentionally around the plug pressed into his hole, and turned his face into Taehyung, to hide his face. "This wasn't what I meant, hyung," Jeongguk mumbled quietly against Taehyung's shirt. "I meant, you know, for a brief outing. Something less than an hour. Not—not this."

Taehyung chuckled, then kissed the top of his head, hugging him tightly into his side. "Cutie."

"You also didn't bother to mention," Jeongguk hissed out through his teeth, as the bus hit a bump, pushing the plug deeper into his hole, up against his prostate. Pleasure rolled through him, and he gritted his teeth, tugging his sweatshirt down to hide the fact that he was already half-hard, "that it fucking vibrates, you asshole."

Taehyung laughed quietly against his hair. "Would you like me to—"

"No," Jeongguk said furiously, scowling. "No. Fuck off." Taehyung hummed, stroking his arm gently, before his hand slipped down, to hold Jeongguk's waist. "You're so mean."

Taehyung nuzzled at his hair for a moment, then kissed his temple gently. "We're almost home, sweetheart. We're almost home, and then I'll take it out of you, and I'll fuck you good. Fuck you till all you remember is my name. How does that sound?" Jeongguk flushed red, muffling a moan against Taehyung's shoulder as he clenched down around the plug again. Pleasure sparked through his bloodstream, his skin buzzing where he could feel Taehyung's fingers through his clothes. "Yeah? You'll love that, won't you?"

"Shut the fuck up," Jeongguk muttered, pulling away from Taehyung to tug his hood up over his head, before settling back down. As he did, the bus hit another bump, and Jeongguk pressed a hand over his mouth, to silence his gasp. He squeezed his eyes shut, and as a result, he missed Taehyung's free hand slipping into his pocket, fingers curling around the small remote hidden there.

He couldn't, however, miss the feeling of the plug starting to vibrate.

He nearly choked on his own spit, biting into his sleeve to fight down the noise that bubbled up in his throat. Pleasure coiled tightly in his gut, and his hips kicked up slightly. As he settled back down, he tipped his head back, taking a deep breath to try and steady himself. Taehyung squeezed his hip gently, and Jeongguk shot him another furious look, murder sparkling in his eyes.

"You're really cute," Taehyung murmured. After a moment, he glanced out the window, smiling when he realized they were almost to the apartment. "We're almost there, you know? Two minutes, and then we'll be home," he breathed against Jeongguk's ear, before kissing his temple. "And then I'll give you what you want."

Jeongguk glared at him silently, until the bus pulled up to the stop outside of their apartment building. He stood quickly, tugging his sweatshirt down to hide his erection, and Taehyung hugged him close, leading him off the bus with an arm around his waist. They made their way into the building, and Taehyung hit the button to call the elevator. Jeongguk wrapped an arm around him, pressing his face into Taehyung's shoulder, before Taehyung pulled him into the elevator, pushing the button for their floor.