No Kissing Policy

Source : ao3

Author: exolexact

Jungkook is the stripper and Taehyung the customer

.
.
.

The smell of sweat and smoke was evident in the air. The fumes wafted through the club giving it a hazy feel. The lights flashed brightly, alighting the dance floor. It was completely packed. The music was deafening as bodies grinded against one another. I tried to get through the crowd, to the bar. It proved to be greatly difficult. I felt sweaty bodies push against me, the temperature was extremely warm.

I managed to get through the crowd at last and settled myself on an empty bar stool. The bartender came towards me with a radiant smile present on his face. I noticed his name tag read 'Jung Hoseok'.

"What would you like sir?" he asked me with a grin. "A shot of vodka please" I replied. He nodded and set to work. I turned around and surveyed the club. Nothing really caught my eye until I saw him.

I watched as he sensually moved his body around the pole. His body moving along to the music. I noticed that he looked pretty young, with pale fair skin and dark hair. He had a lean physique with the right amount of muscle in all the right places. He was clad in black leather pants which hugged his ass just right and gave you an outline of his bulge, leaving everything to the imagination. His shirt was a mesh type fabric which was see through, allowing us to see his nipples and abs.

I watched as his body used the pole like it was a part of him. Bending the pole to his will and using it to accommodate him. I continued watching as his biceps flexed as he climbed the pole he then proceeded to use his legs to hold himself as he bended at an impossible angle. I was captivated. His body was flexible like a cat's. He slowly lowered himself, spinning around. He then proceeded to thrust his hips and body roll along to the music.

There were cheers from the crowd. I could see hungry stares thrown at him. My mouth went dry, just by looking at him. Why did I feel this way? He's just a stripper, used as entertainment. I couldn't deny that he is very attractive.

I was broken out of my thoughts at the sound of a voice. "That's Jungkook, if you're wondering" the voice said. I turned around coming face to face with the bartender. He had a smirk on his face. I swallowed hard. He pushed my drink towards me. "Thank you" I said. He just watched me as I downed the shot in one go. The alcohol burned my throat, but I'm used to it.

I noticed the bartender still standing there, watching me. It was slightly unnerving. "You can pay him to pleasure you" he said. My mouth gaped open and closed. He raised his eyebrow at me. "It's obvious that you want him, don't deny it" he said. I felt my cheeks flush momentarily. He continued smirking at me. "He should be finishing up soon, I suggest you go ask for him now before other people will try to" he told me. I quickly nodded and stood up. I reached for my wallet but he raised his hand, stopping me. "It's on the house" he said.

"It's best if you save your money cause he ain't cheap".

He gave me one last smirk, turning around and walking to serve other customers. I stood there dumbfoundedly. Shaking my head, I walked over closer to the stage where he was dancing. A man was sitting there, surrounded by girls and guards. There was a plaque on his table that read 'Min Yoongi'.

He was a pale man who looked to be in his early 20's. He had black hair and a tattoo on his neck. Looking closely it read "Agust D". I was confused by what that meant but I shrugged it off and focused on the task at hand.

His attention snapped to me and he raised his eyebrow as if asking 'what do you want?'. I cleared my thoat and asked "I would like to pay for a stripper". He sat up straighter and asked "which one?". I replied "Jungkook". He narrowed his eyes at me, analysing. "You have money?"he gruffly asked. I nodded. "For how long?" he questioned. "How much would be for an hour?" I asked. He smirked at me and replied " ₩ 20,000". I nodded and handed over the amount.