You Drive Me Crazy

DOM- JUNGKOOK

His body felt like it was on fire. Jungkook's lingering touches on his body were making him dizzy.

He craved his touch. He craved the way Jungkook would blow hot air onto his neck and then kiss it gently, trailing sweet kisses down to his collarbone. 

They stumbled into Taehyung's apartment, hands trembling and bodies shaking with need. Jungkook didn't detach himself from Tae's lips when he shut the door behind them. Taehyung panted against Jungkook's neck. His face was buried into his neck. Jungkook , now sucking small, barely noticeable bruises just below his collarbones, moaned at the taste of his lovers skin. The sensation Taehyung was feeling was beyond words, he was high on pleasure. 

The way Jungkook's beautiful hands slid underneath his shirt to touch him all over made him shiver in anticipation. He needed him. He wanted him.

Unspoken words were transferred in each passionate kiss that they shared. Jungkook gently took a hold of Tae's jaw. "Relax. Take what you need." 

Taehyung rolled his eyes to the back of his head when Jungkook's tongue rubbed the inside of his mouth. His hands went behind his lovers head to pull him closer than he's ever been before. Jungkook swiped his tongue across Taehyungs bottom lip to get him to open his mouth further. Tae's skin felt hot. Too hot. He felt like he was overheating. 

Jungkook rubbed Tae's hard nipples underneath his shirt with his thumbs. He pinched them gently causing Taehyung to throw his head bad leaving a trail of saliva from Jungkook's lips to his. 

"Kook, give me more" Taehyung whispered to the ceiling. His eyes were shut tightly. He was enjoying the feeling of Jungkook's hands coming down to his stomach and gently tracing circles into it with his fingers.

"What do you want?" Jungkook asked. He pressed soft kisses onto Tae's exposed neck. 

"I want you to undress me" Tae replied. He felt so sensitive to Jungkook's kisses. Wherever Kook's lips touched, Taehyung was in ecstasy. 

Taehyung almost let out a tiny whine when Jungkook completely pulled away. 

Jungkook's hands began to unbuckle Taehyung's pants. He pulled the zipper down slowly, teasing Taehyung. Before he could take out his pants off completely his fingers came back up to lift Taehyung's shirt. When Jungkook managed to take Taes shirt off, he tossed it to the side and pecked both of his nipples. He went back to pulling Taehyung's jeans down, dangerously slow. 

Taehyung couldn't help the moan that escaped his throat when he saw Jungkook sliding down to his knees in front of him, the scene was so hot.

Taehyung lifted a leg up to help his partner take off his jeans. He lifted the other leg, jeans now discarded to the side. In front of him was Jungkook on his knees for him. He leaned close until his face was right in front of Tae's briefs.

"What do you want? Tell me." Jungkook loved Taehyung's voice. He loved it when Taehyung told him what to do. Both of them knew that Jungkook was in charge but he never made Tae feel less or insecure. Kook's goal was always to encourage Tae to tell him what feels good and what he wants during sex. 

"Suck me" Tae just about whispered shyly. Even after years of being together, Taehyung was still shy to say what he wanted.

"Louder, baby. I want to hear you" "Suck me" he said louder and with more confidence this time.

"But not here. Let's go to the bedroom" he said. Jungkook was satisfied that Taehyung was starting to let loose. Jungkook dragged his bottom lip from Taes thigh, above his briefs, up his abdomen, until he finally reached his pink lips. He kissed him slowly, making Taehyung forget where they were supposed to go. Jungkooks hands traveled down to Tae's butt and lifted both of his legs up until Tae got the message and jumped so he could wrap his legs around Kook's waist. Without breaking the kiss,Kook took them to Taes bedroom, bumping into things and dropping things by accident. Both men didn't care.

He set Tae on the bed and dropped to his knees as fast as he could, desperate to have him in his mouth. His hot breath ghosted over Tae's cock right above his briefs. "I got you, baby, I got you. Repeat it." Tae's chest going up and down from all the harsh breaths he kept taking in. "You got me. You always got me, Kook, please."

"Tell me how much you deserve it."

"I deserve it, Jungkook. I deserve it."

Jungkook licked the front of Tae's boxers. His breath hitched, he was now sweaty. It was too uncomfortably hot now.

After what felt like ages, Jungkook removed Tae's briefs and pumped his cock to full hardness. His mouth watered at the sight of it. He was ready to pleasure Taehyung and give him whatever he wanted.

Taehyung felt like he was in heaven when Jungkook's beautiful plump lips wrapped around his length. He moaned desperately, wanting more.

Kooks tongue felt heavy, just the way he liked it. He sucked Tae's cock like he sucked his tongue. He savored the taste of Taehyung. Taehyung above him was a moaning mess. He had tears in his eyes and was so close to reaching his orgasm. His hands made way to Kooks head, grabbed his hair and pulling gently, letting him know that he felt good. But Jungkook didn't want a signal, he wanted to hear it.

He stopped sucking and instead held Tae's cock in his mouth like a cock warmer.

"Jun,,Jungkook, please. I'm close."

He didn't move.

"Jungkook, fuck please!"

Still, he stayed as he was. 

"Suck me hard, baby. I need it. It feels so good, Jeon. I need to cum" Tae cried desperately. If Jungkook could smile, he would. He decided to reward his baby and brought his hands up to where Tae had his in his hair and tapped. Taehyungs eyes grew wide and tightened his hold on Jungkook's hair. He kept Jungkook in place and thrusted his hips up into his mouth. He fucked Jungkook's throat raw, but Kook didn't care. He liked it.

"Baby, i'm close. I'm so close" Taehyung panted harshly. As his orgasm grew closer, his moans grew louder and his thrusts grew sloppier. 

His mouth went wide, a silent scream forming and his eyes rolled to the back of his head in ecstasy. He arched his back on the bed and his body shook from the aftermath of his orgasm. Jungkook sucked him through his orgasm until nothing came out of Taehyung. He moaned around his cock and swallowed everything Taehyung released into his mouth. Jungkook let out a loud moan when he suddenly came inside his jeans, untouched.

"You see what you do to me, Kim? You drive me crazy. I came without touching myself."

Tae moaned and brought Jungkook up onto his lap to kiss him.

Kook felt relief in his knees, they were starting to ache from being on the ground to much. 

"You're always so good to me" He said against his lips. Jungkook smiled and took his jeans off. He cleaned Taehyung and himself with his shirt and tucked both of them inside the covers. His arms were wrapped around his back. Tae's face was pressed against his chest. He left little kisses on his chest, eventually falling asleep. Jungkook kissed the top of Tae's head and closed his eyes, sleep finally taking over.