bad habits

THIS BELONGS TO @aeterisks ON AO3

Taehyung is aware that some of the things he's sexually into are, well, bizarre. It's something that took him some time to comes to terms with—time full of vanilla sex that, despite being good, always left him curious and wondering. Because he always wondered, yes. What if he asked his partner to put his hands around his throat? What if he asked him to pull his hair, rough?

"Get on your knees, slut."

Taehyung's eyes widen a little in arousal as he forces himself to focus on Jeongguk, whom he was kissing passionately a mere few seconds ago. Jeongguk's lips are red and shiny, his hair is messy from Taehyung's hands burying themselves in it, and his t-shirt is wrinkled. He looks at Taehyung in that way he does whenever they do something like this, when he gets to take control and turn Taehyung into a mess.

Don't get him wrong, there's nothing with vanilla sex. Since they started dating more than a year and a half ago, Jeongguk and he had and still have lots of kinkless, softer sex, and Taehyung loved it. But sometimes Jeongguk's hands would tangle in his hair and he'd accidentally pull at it, making Taehyung whine a little. Sometimes dirty talk would get a little too much, and Taehyung loved every little part of it. So when Jeongguk decided to approach the matter after several of those incidents, Taehyung confessed everything he had been wondering for so, so long.

Which brings them to this. After long discussions; research, tentative first tries and sometimes feelings of guilt from both sides, Taehyung would say that both he and Jeongguk are more than comfortable with this side of their relationship, and with the dynamics they fall into on these occasions.

So Taehyung quickly gets down on his knees, looking up at Jeongguk with eager, wide eyes. He almost wants to mewl when Jeongguk cups the back of his head, threading his fingers through Taehyung's soft hair. He wants to squirm just from the intensity of Jeongguk's brown eyes. He bites down on his bottom lip, mostly because he knows that for some reason, something about it drives Jeongguk crazy.

"Get me out of my jeans," Jeongguk says then, an edge of authority to his voice that has Taehyung's stomach doing somersaults in his belly. He's entranced by it, so when he doesn't react to his words, Jeongguk adds, "Now, Taehyung."

That snaps Taehyung out of his daze. He reaches up to Jeongguk's jeans, the t-shirt he's wearing neatly tucked into them. He makes sure to look straight into Jeongguk's eyes as he gently takes his belt into his hand, undoing it slowly. Jeongguk swallows, mouth twitching a little, and Taehyung knows he's getting impatient.

Isn't that the point, after all?

He likes disobeying more than he likes obeying. Mostly because when he disobeys, Jeongguk gets rough. And when Jeongguk gets rough, Taehyung gets fucked into the mattress until his body aches, and for days he has a—sore—reminder of what happened. He likes the pain of it, just like he likes to see Jeongguk get worked up.

"Taehyung," Jeongguk calls, Taehyung tilting his head a little as he looks up at him. "Do it now. No teasing."

"No teasing," Taehyung repeats, now finally done with the belt. He moves to the button then, popping it open.

As much as he wants to get a reaction out of Jeongguk, he's anticipating, too. So he quickly pulls down the zipper, revealing Jeongguk's black underwear. When he looks up at Jeongguk he nods at him, so Taehyung reaches again for the waistband and pulls Jeongguk's jeans down to his knees.

Jeongguk still has his hand buried in Taehyung's hair, and without a word uses it to pull Taehyung closer to his crotch. He lets out a small yelp as he holds onto Jeongguk's thigh for balance, taking in the sight of his semi-hard cock in front of him. He doesn't need Jeongguk to ask him to do anything—he already knows what the younger wants. That's why he starts mouthing at his cock through the fabric, closing his lips around the bulge as well as he can.