i wanna get back (to the old days)

THIS BELONGS TO @ethearals ON AO3

There's a bruise on his left thigh, a hickey on the side of his neck that's just hidden by the collar of his leather jacket and a dull pain occupies the lower of his back, making it just a little uncomfortable to walk. And yet, he's on his way to be wrecked again.

There has to be something wrong with him.

Whatever.

He checks his phone again, Taehyung's class schedule displayed on the screen. He still has it from the days he'd pick him up after a lecture to get coffee or walk him home after an exhausting day, Taehyung holding his hand the whole way.

The thoughts make something akin to disgust spill through his veins.

He arrives at the hall Taehyung currently has sociology in after a short while, and he's always been good at that so Jungkook wastes no time knocking on the door, opening it mere seconds later.

He doesn't look into the crowd of curious eyes glancing at him specifically, but he immediately spots Taehyung, sticking out like a sore thumb with his white sweater and hot red hair between the sea of tired eyes and black jackets.

"Yes?"

"Hello, sorry to interrupt, Professor," he bows quickly, turning to the older man who looks at him a little like he just vandalized his car. "Could I borrow Taehyung for a moment?"

Out of the corner of his eye, he sees the guy scoff somewhere in the back row, and when Jungkook glances at him briefly Taehyung is glaring, like he wants to burn him with his eyes.

"Um- no, actually, this is a very important sub-"

"It's really urgent," Jungkook presses and the man looks at him for a few seconds, apparently convinced by his panicked puppy eyes and parted lips because he nods, gesturing towards him.

"Take him away. Be quick,"

"Thank you," Jungkook nods and Taehyung shakes his head, probably muttering something venomous about him to Jin, who hides his chuckle behind his hand.

The guy trudges down the stairs in his tight black jeans with his bag slung casually around his shoulder and nonchalantly running a hand through his hair and Jungkook suddenly remembers what he came for, licking his lips already before Taehyung's even fully down.

"I'll be right back, sir," Taehyung pushes past him to get out of the room and Jungkook nods one last time before he closes the door behind them.

Within a second, Taehyung's got a hand around his throat, pushing him up against the door with a loud bang and Jungkook just hopes the professor doesn't come to check up on them.

"What the fuck , Jeon?"

Jungkook just rolls his eyes and yanks his wrist away from his neck- really, if Taehyung wanted to hurt him he shouldn't have gripped that weakly - and pulls Taehyung along as he looks for the closest empty room with a lock.

"What were you thinking, you idiot ? That was a really important part!"

Taehyung throws insults and curse words at him but Jungkook tunes them out, not really wanting to think about how now Taehyung will miss the most important part of the semester because his dick is hard in his jeans and he would not like for it to go down without any sense of satisfaction .

(a fucking orgasm . It's been 13 hours already, damn .)

Right before the canteen there's an empty room that's used to stash extra books and medical stuff and Jungkook is definitely not shameful to admit that by now he's seen every corner of it.