i'm still falling for you

THIS BELONGS TO @misanthrpic ON AO3

"Jeon Jeongguk," Taehyung whines, folding his arms over his chest. "I hate you. I actually hate you."

Jeongguk laughs.

"Come over here. You can do it," he smiles and Taehyung complies because Jeongguk's smile has mind-controlling powers.

"So you just jump, feet out," Jeongguk demonstrates as he speaks. "Turn them in, left leg here, then kick twice. Got it?"

No, Taehyung doesn't get it. Because Jeongguk is distractingly gorgeous when he dances. He's all damp, dark hair falling into sparkling eyes and pale, flexing muscles. Muscles which Taehyung is currently staring unabashedly at. He's sure his eyes are at least slightly glazed over.

When he manages to drag his eyes back up to Jeongguk's face, Jeongguk is looking admittedly smug and Taehyung groans.

"You have such a big fucking ego," he mutters. Jeongguk grins. "Okay, yes, I got it. Jump, out, in, foot, kick, kick. See?"

"I'm a great teacher," Jeongguk says, and Taehyung snorts.

"No, I'm just a good dancer," he replies quickly, and shakes out his limbs as Jeongguk pads over to his laptop to play the music.

The thing is, Taehyung owes Jeongguk. Because Taehyung had signed up for this off-campus sculpting workshop run by Jung Sohee, who is possible the most famous modern sculptor in Korea; basically Taehyung's idol.

He didn't want to go alone since the workshop took place quite far from his college and most of the people attending would be quite a lot older than Taehyung-- adults well into their art careers. He'd persuaded Jeongguk to go with him (after a lot of kissing and wide eyes and promised blowjobs).

Jeongguk had agreed because apparently he likes Taehyung more than he hates sculpting. A choice Jeongguk had instantly regretted after the first class.

"Kim Taehyung," he'd said. "I actually hate you."

It would be fair to say that Jeongguk was... the least experienced, and definitely least interested participant in the workshop. Meaning he'd nearly fallen asleep while everyone was discussing nineteenth century stonework and nearly cut himself over a dozen times while they experimented with clay.

It hadn't helped when an older woman had accidentally dropped her fired, rock-hard ceramic fish on Jeongguk's big toe, which then lead to Jeongguk flailing around and crashing into his own (not so fishlike) ceramic fish and breaking it into a hundred little pieces.

Jung Sohee had politely asked if Jeongguk wanted to get some fresh air and Taehyung had laughed like a madman the whole train journey back.

In conclusion, Taehyung is making it up to Jeongguk by coming to his dance studio and--ugh-- actually dancing.

Taehyung is here because he owes Jeongguk, but there's also a ceramics workshop on Saturday in Hongdae, and, well. It wouldn't hurt to listen to Jeongguk until then.

Taehyung usually enjoys coming to Jeongguk's dance studio because all he has to do is watch Jeongguk dance, which is not a physical strain on anything but his dick. But Jeongguk had insisted on teaching Taehyung an actual routine which is, despite Jeongguk's reassurances, not for beginners.

"You ready?" Jeongguk calls from across the room. Taehyung scowls but nods.

The music starts and Taehyung wobbles on his heels precariously before launching into action. He ignores Jeongguk's muffled laughing and strong-arms his way through the dance routine, glaring at the floor the entire time.