4- This should be good

(A/N- just saying the song Emma sings in this chapter is a Christian song just thought I'd warn you but it does fit Emma really well so yeah. Don't forget to comment.)

~*🌸*~

I started flicking through the massive pile of mail sitting on my dresser. After a little over two years since I'd last been home, my mail had built up.... A lot.

Junk

Junk

Crap

Crap

Junk

Fan mail

Junk

Junk

Junk

Fan mail

Fan mail

Crap

Crap

Random shit

I sighed, kicking everything off my bed and onto the floor. Who in their right mind would give where I live to the public to write fan mail. I don't answer it or even read it.

I picked up my guitar and randomly started playing a tune. After a few moments I decided in a song, I don't know why I chose the song I did. It just came to me.

Little girl terrified,
She'd leave her room if only bruises would heal.
A home is no place to hide,
Her heart I'd braking from the pain that she feels.

Everyday's the same, she fights to find her way. She hurts, she brakes, she hides and tries to pray.
She wonders why, does anyone ever hear her when she cries?

Today she's turning 16, everyone's singing but she can't seem to smile. They never get past arms length, how could they act like everything was alright?

Pulling down her long sleeves. To cover all the memories that scars leave.
She says, "maybe making me bleed, will be the answer that could wash the slate clean."

Everyday's the same she fights to find her way. She hurts, she brakes, she hides and tries to pray.
She wonders why, does anyone hear her when she cries?

This is the dark before the dawn, the storm before the peace. Don't be afraid cause seasons change and God is watching over you he hears you.

Everyday's the same she fights to find her way. She hurts, she brakes, she hides and tries to prey. She'll be just fine, cause I know he hears he when she cries.

Everyday's the same she fights to find her way. She hurts, she brakes, she hides and tries to prey. She'll be just fine, cause I know he hears her when she cries.

She'll be just fine, cause I know he hears her when she cries.

I sighed and closed my eyes while leaning against my soft bed head. I played a few more notes of the song while I just sat there.

"That was pretty."

I sat up in a flash, looking over at Silver and Red at my doorway.

"Don't sneak up on me." I growled, sitting my guitar next to my bed.

That was priceless. Night snickered.

"Be quiet."

Okay.