33- A series of unfortunate events

"So, what is the plan?" Night perked, looking over to me with her ember flecked eyes.

With a heavy sigh, I leant back against the tree I was prepared to sleep in. "When we get to Cyllage City, I'll retrieve Wind Dacer or anyone who can fly so they can fly me to Lumious City then hopefully Clemont will be able to track Silver or Red through their X-transceivers or some shit. I'm not sure if it'll work but it's worth a shot."

Night nodded, resting her head on her paws. "Well as long as you don't do anything anything stupid, I'm good." She muttered, closing her eyes.

I rolled my eyes. "Since when do I do anything stupid?"

"Do you want that list in alphabetical or chronological order because either way it will take all night... Hehe, night." She chuckled at the mention of her name.

"So... What's your deal?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Like, you being my Guardian Angel. What kind of stuff can you do?"

Night shrugged. "Nothing new really. I picked up pretty much where I left off with level, moves and ability. I do however have heightened senses, and a psychic power that mentally connects my mind with yours. Meaning, I can hear and see though your eyes and ears, see though your memories and show them to you at will, showing you things that may help you in certain situations."

"Is that all?"

She shook her head. "I am also permitted to, unlike before, kill a human if a situation came down to your life or theirs.  Of course, killing another human in any situation would be unfavourable but as your Guardian Angel, I have to do what I must to protect you. As you know, we can also speak telepathically to each other."

I nodded, going through my pockets in pursuit something to eat but finding nothing but some loose change, medical supplies for Pokémon, a few empty Pokéballs, a book on Kalos legends (something I always carry for each region) and an inflatable pillow I never use. With a sigh, I returned everything to my pockets, in the distance I could see the lights of the city, I could make it there by tomorrow afternoon if I traveled unhindered and retrieve a few Pokémon to use until I make it back to my others.

I crossed my arms across my chest, closing my eyes and muttering good night to Night before allowing myself to drift off into sleep.

~*🌸*~

I arrived in Cyllage City much earlier then I thought I would. My first goal was to find a Pokémon Centre, which didn't take long since this was a relatively small City. Many bike riders littered the streets, greeting each other as they passed each other and had seemingly replaced cars along the road but then, the town wasn't that big anyway.

The Pokémon Centre took mere minutes to find and after a failed attempt to get Night healed since I didn't have my Trainer ID on me I found the phone booths and used some of the change I'd found in my pockets to make a call. I dialled the number but frowned when a notice popped up onto the screen.

Please scan trainer ID to make the following call

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I growled under my breath, hitting the cancel button and taking back my money.

I exited the booth, fuming at the fact I didn't have my ID on me. I didn't even have my purse. The spare change I had wouldn't pay for a room either so I was stuck outside again. With a sigh, I made my way out of the Pokémon Centre and into the Pokémart down the road. The pitiful amount of change I had bought nothing more then a few packets of two minute noodles and a tiny, cheep backpack that came with a small free water bottle. This would pass me a few days at the least but I'd have to battle some trainers if I wanted to get anything more.