26- Not a peep

Several hours passed and I was beginning to feel light headed. With a heavy sigh I kicked the chair in front of my, trying to get Saturn's attention. I been quiet for the pass several hours straight, and I was sick of it but then, this duck tape may have something to do with my silence.

Saturn turned and glared at me. "What?"

Is he seriously asking me? I gave him an unamused look.

He let out an irritated sigh before getting up and ripping the duck tape off. "What?"

"For starters, fuck you, that hurt and second can you untie me so I can heal my arm. Your bozos cut it and I don't feel like dying of blood loss today."

"No, now shut up."

"I'm sure Cyrus wouldn't be happy if I were dead." I said teasingly. No I didn't like haven't to use my father's name but if he wanted me dead I'd be dead by now.

Saturn let out an angry huff. "No funny business."

"I shale do my best to keep this the most serious business that I have ever businessed." I said with mock seriousness.

Saturn rolled his eyes, pulling out a Pokéball. He let out his Toxicroak and ordered him to cut me loose. I spent a few minutes trying to get feeling back into my arms before raising my hand to the cut on my arm, concentrating on healing the still open wound. The cut slowly closed over as the skin mended itself, leaving only a thin scar behind. I let out a sigh of relief before remembering Night had fainted due to the poison.

"Can I heal my Ninetales to?" I questioned without any of the sarcasm or snakiness I'd been using previously when talking with Saturn. I was worried for Night.

"No, now put your hands behind you back so you can be tied back up."

Seriously?

"Pleeeaaase? You won't hear another peep from me until we land and I start yelling at my asshole of a father."

Saturn narrowed his eyes.

"Scouts honour." I promised, putting one hand on my chest while raising the other one in a mock oath position.

"Fine, but not a word from you after."

I nodded and stood up, my legs disagreed with standing so suddenly after hours of sitting but I pushed the thought out of my mind as Saturn lead me toward the back of the helicopter. Saturn's Toxicroak followed behind me to make sure I didn't do anything. We're in a helicopter who knows how high above the ground, I'm totally going to try to escape here because that's obviously the most obvious thing for anyone to do in this situation. Saturn opened the door to what looked like a closet with a cage in the bottom. I walked in, kneeling by Night's side and gently calling her name.

She opened her eyes slowly and looked up at me. Her eyes held pain and her breathing was laboured.

What are you doing?

"Healing you. Now shush so I can concentrate."

I reached through the bars, resting my hand on her shoulder as she closed her eyes again. I focused on lending some of my strength to my Ninetales, healing her poisoning and making her stronger.

When I removed my hand Night opened her eyes and looked up at me, obviously feeling better. "Thank you Emma."

"Don't mention it." 

"Time's up." Saturn growled from behind me.

I sighed, giving her silky fur one last gentle stroke before standing to leave.